All reviews eggs to order front desk breakfast room waffles real eggs choice hotels trolley stop hot breakfast the river breakfast was excellent biscuits and gravy rooms were very clean good nights sleep bit dated ice machine in town king bed
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I was very impressed with this hotel. The rooms were very clean, spacious and looked newly renovated. Had a nice sized fridge, and a cool chalk board to write notes on with the family. Check in and out was easy, and the included breakfast was good too. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
QualityM1, Manager Guest Services at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you very much for your wonderful remarks about our establishment. Your recognition is very rewarding to us and your recommending our hotel is the greatest compliment we could receive. It is our hope that your stay was most enjoyable and that you were able to experience Durango in the fullest way.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will come visit soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

From the street you would not expect this hotel to be what it was, but this was probably the best hotel we stayed at during our Colorado Road Trip. Reasonably priced, VERY clean rooms with roomy bathroom area, comfortable beds, and super profession and kind staff. Free breakfast was delicious and made fresh by the cook right in front of you. It was also very quiet at night, which was surprising to me. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Opt for the second floor to avoid hearing your neighbors above
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
QualityM1, Manager Guest Services at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to have surprised you, in a good way. It is our delight to have given you our best hospitality during your stay. I only hope that each hotel you stay at treats you with the utmost kindness and respect, what you simply deserve. I do think that a hotel is only as good as its staff and I can boast that the staff I work with are worthwhile. We look forward to being your host again, please take care and always safe travels.

Thank you very much for your company. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I expected to pay more per night since it was located in a tourist resort city, so I was surprised at the lower cost. The front desk attendant was superb in that he took care of my arrival in a very quick and professional manner and offered me a cookie while waiting. He provided a room not too far from the really nice secluded and shady pool situated at the back side of the motel and not far from the TWO hot tubs next to each other in a downstairs room not too far from the pool. The room was large with comfortable beds, and the wi-fi was fast. The free morning breakfasts included just about anything anyone would want, from hot scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, etc, etc, so there were no complaints here. Probably my only complaint was that the one ice machine was located inside of the upstairs breakfast room, which was not very convenient for a lower level room quite a ways away. However, the entire two-day stay was very enjoyable, and I would definitely stay at this motel on future trips to Durango.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted in hearing about your recent stay with us and are overjoyed to have been your host. We certainly hope you thoroughly enjoyed your trip to Durango and all the sights and hospitality it has to offer. We greatly appreciate your comments and I will make sure to pass on your recognition to our staff. I would like to apologize for the placement of our ice machine and the discomfort it caused you, being so far away. We are happy to hand deliver to your room all the ice you could want. I’m sorry we did not mention this before. We hope the next time you stay with us you will accept our offer.

Thank you for staying with us. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Checked in and was greeted by a very welcoming and helpful young man. Offered us a fresh baked cookie while checking in and explained everything that the hotel had to offer. He even called us 10 minutes after we checked in to make sure everything was up to our expectations. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Bed was nice and Wifi was good. Breakfast the next morning was typical continental, but the breakfast staff was really amazing - friendly, helpful, outgoing. I think one was being trained and the trainer was setting a fantastic example. Outside looks a little dated, but don't let that discourage you. Had a great stay and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Home Slice Pizza across street is excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are ecstatic reading your review and appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It is truly an amazing privilege to work with a staff and manager who truly care about the comfort and care of our guests. I will happily share your review with our staff. We hope the rest of your trip is wonderful and that one day we will be able to be your host again.

Thank you for staying with us. Please visit anytime!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night. It was a clean room, concerned about outside noise but there was not any. Evan checked us in and was very helpful with the trolley and restaurants in town. The breakfast was above average with fresh scramble eggs (real eggs), biscuits with gravy and waffles, cereal and fruit. Staff was very friendly and helpful with questions. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled to hear about your recent stay and the great hospitality our staff was able to show. It is delightful to hear how great an effort they continue to give. We hope you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in Durango and we promise to keep trying our best.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please visit soon!