DoubleTree by Hilton Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$ 289
US$ 249
US$ 197
Homewood
Hampton Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
US$ 197
Hampton.com
Adventure Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
Siesta Motel(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 145
US$ 219
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
Strater Hotel(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 222
All reviewseggs to orderfront deskbreakfast roomwafflesreal eggspet friendly roomchoice hotelstrolley stophot breakfastthe riverbreakfast was excellentbiscuits and gravygood nights sleepbit datedice machinein townking bed
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I expected to pay more per night since it was located in a tourist resort city, so I was surprised at the lower cost. The front desk attendant was superb in that he took care of my arrival in a very quick and professional manner and offered me a cookie while waiting. He provided a room not too far from the really nice secluded and shady pool situated at the back side of the motel and not far from the TWO hot tubs next to each other in a downstairs room not too far from the pool. The room was large with comfortable beds, and the wi-fi was fast. The free morning breakfasts included just about anything anyone would want, from hot scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, etc, etc, so there were no complaints here. Probably my only complaint was that the one ice machine was located inside of the upstairs breakfast room, which was not very convenient for a lower level room quite a ways away. However, the entire two-day stay was very enjoyable, and I would definitely stay at this motel on future trips to Durango.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
QualityM1, Manager Guest Services at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted in hearing about your recent stay with us and are overjoyed to have been your host. We certainly hope you thoroughly enjoyed your trip to Durango and all the sights and hospitality it has to offer. We greatly appreciate your comments and I will make sure to pass on your recognition to our staff. I would like to apologize for the placement of our ice machine and the discomfort it caused you, being so far away. We are happy to hand deliver to your room all the ice you could want. I’m sorry we did not mention this before. We hope the next time you stay with us you will accept our offer.

Thank you for staying with us. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Checked in and was greeted by a very welcoming and helpful young man. Offered us a fresh baked cookie while checking in and explained everything that the hotel had to offer. He even called us 10 minutes after we checked in to make sure everything was up to our expectations. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Bed was nice and Wifi was good. Breakfast the next morning was typical continental, but the breakfast staff was really amazing - friendly, helpful, outgoing. I think one was being trained and the trainer was setting a fantastic example. Outside looks a little dated, but don't let that discourage you. Had a great stay and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Home Slice Pizza across street is excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are ecstatic reading your review and appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It is truly an amazing privilege to work with a staff and manager who truly care about the comfort and care of our guests. I will happily share your review with our staff. We hope the rest of your trip is wonderful and that one day we will be able to be your host again.

Thank you for staying with us. Please visit anytime!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night. It was a clean room, concerned about outside noise but there was not any. Evan checked us in and was very helpful with the trolley and restaurants in town. The breakfast was above average with fresh scramble eggs (real eggs), biscuits with gravy and waffles, cereal and fruit. Staff was very friendly and helpful with questions. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled to hear about your recent stay and the great hospitality our staff was able to show. It is delightful to hear how great an effort they continue to give. We hope you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in Durango and we promise to keep trying our best.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend the Quality Inn here if you want quality at a reasonable price. Employees are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is better than the usual. Trolley stop near as well as the Animas River walking path.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
QualityM1, Manager Guest Services at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted in knowing we were able to give you a quality stay. We appreciate your kind remarks and will continue giving our best hospitality.

Thank you for staying with us. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I have to say I was a bit disappointed when I pulled into the Quality Inn. I guess it's just the area over the summer, everything seems a bit overpriced. However, as soon as I walked into the lobby, I was greeted by the nicest guy who checked me in early and took the time to point out the $1 trolley that would take me downtown (I was on a motorcycle & it was raining) and some great food recommendations. The room looked a bit like one of those newer Motel 6 renovations upon first walking in. & the A/C is a wall unit that is noisy. But other than that, the bed was waaayyy more comfy than a motel 6 and the room felt clean. Fast, free WiFi. And the breakfast was delicious! Better than I expected (scrambled eggs, sausage links & potatoes). And, once again, the morning staff woman was just as nice as the check-in fellow! I went in search of a vending machine at 4am and she was so awake, alert and nice!! Not like most overnight staff who seem mostly asleep in the morning :-) I still think it was a bit overpriced, but again, I think that's the area in the summer. I would stay here again just for the hospitality & cleanliness. Durango is a cute town with fun shops and recreation nearby.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted in hearing about your trip to Durango. I apologize about any discomfort we may have caused you upon your arrival at our hotel. Our buildings are older and give an appearance that we are outdated, but I hope you were pleasantly surprised by the rooms and amenities we offer. It is our desire to give each of our guests a great stay and we hope we've succeeded with you, even though the prices of Durango are quite high. I apologize for the inconvenience and would like to let you know that our rates drop dramatically during the winter time. If visiting Durango during the snowy season is something you might be interested in, we'd love to be your host again.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please visit soon!