All reviewseggs to orderfront deskbreakfast roomwafflesreal eggschoice hotelstrolley stophot breakfastthe riverbreakfast was excellentbiscuits and gravyrooms were very cleangood nights sleepbit datedice machinein townking bed
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night. It was a clean room, concerned about outside noise but there was not any. Evan checked us in and was very helpful with the trolley and restaurants in town. The breakfast was above average with fresh scramble eggs (real eggs), biscuits with gravy and waffles, cereal and fruit. Staff was very friendly and helpful with questions. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
QualityM1, Manager Guest Services at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled to hear about your recent stay and the great hospitality our staff was able to show. It is delightful to hear how great an effort they continue to give. We hope you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in Durango and we promise to keep trying our best.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend the Quality Inn here if you want quality at a reasonable price. Employees are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is better than the usual. Trolley stop near as well as the Animas River walking path.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
QualityM1, Manager Guest Services at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted in knowing we were able to give you a quality stay. We appreciate your kind remarks and will continue giving our best hospitality.

Thank you for staying with us. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I have to say I was a bit disappointed when I pulled into the Quality Inn. I guess it's just the area over the summer, everything seems a bit overpriced. However, as soon as I walked into the lobby, I was greeted by the nicest guy who checked me in early and took the time to point out the $1 trolley that would take me downtown (I was on a motorcycle & it was raining) and some great food recommendations. The room looked a bit like one of those newer Motel 6 renovations upon first walking in. & the A/C is a wall unit that is noisy. But other than that, the bed was waaayyy more comfy than a motel 6 and the room felt clean. Fast, free WiFi. And the breakfast was delicious! Better than I expected (scrambled eggs, sausage links & potatoes). And, once again, the morning staff woman was just as nice as the check-in fellow! I went in search of a vending machine at 4am and she was so awake, alert and nice!! Not like most overnight staff who seem mostly asleep in the morning :-) I still think it was a bit overpriced, but again, I think that's the area in the summer. I would stay here again just for the hospitality & cleanliness. Durango is a cute town with fun shops and recreation nearby.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted in hearing about your trip to Durango. I apologize about any discomfort we may have caused you upon your arrival at our hotel. Our buildings are older and give an appearance that we are outdated, but I hope you were pleasantly surprised by the rooms and amenities we offer. It is our desire to give each of our guests a great stay and we hope we've succeeded with you, even though the prices of Durango are quite high. I apologize for the inconvenience and would like to let you know that our rates drop dramatically during the winter time. If visiting Durango during the snowy season is something you might be interested in, we'd love to be your host again.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please visit soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Excellent staff. Exceptionally helpful and friendly. Absolutely the best bed, bedding, towels and shower of this road trip. Breakfast room is on the second floor and requires your room key. This facility is located on the very convenient Durango trolley route, so there is really no need to use your own car to get to the old town and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are deeply appreciative about the kind words you have shared about our staff and hotel. It is an amazing privilege to work with this staff and management, because of the effort each person puts in. We hope you enjoyed the breakfast along with our other amenities. Also, I apologize if no one mentioned that we have a second breakfast area downstairs for our guests who have difficulties climbing stairs. I promise that we will continue trying to provide our utmost in hospitality and hope you will keep us in mind for another visit.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please visit anytime!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I have to say we stay in numerous hotels in the course of a year. Jared Meier went above and beyond to make us feel at home while we were visiting. He is an exceptional young man and I wish everywhere we stayed would have a Jared. Also every other aspect of our stay was exceptional. Strongly recommend staying here if visiting Durango, Colorado.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
QualityM1, Manager Guest Services at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I greatly appreciate your comments about our staff and our hotel. I only hope we can live up to your words and expectations of our guests in the future. We certainly will try. It was a delight to have you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Thank you for your company. We hope your stay at every hotel is only better than the last.