“Beautiful secluded property!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Williamsburg

Getaway
Window of study
Mueller State Park
Site seeing!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jules_Lov...
Wyoming
“Beautiful secluded property!”
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

The Village at D&B is a beautiful property in the heart of Mueller Park, CO, just miles from Divide. The property is off the beaten path, in a secluded setting. The owner has a home on the property in addition to three cottages. There is a creek running through the property, just steps from each of the cottages. The cottage I stayed in was decorated beautifully. It had two fireplaces, one in the bedroom, which I used often. Jerry, the owner, is a very nice guy and is there to answer your questions, but also to give you privacy. My only complaint would be the size of the kitchen which was much smaller than I anticipated. The water pipes could also get noisy, but I got used to it after the first night. I stayed three nights and wish I could've stayed longer. I will definitely be back!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing