All reviews lake dillon arapahoe cafe summit county great hot tub ceiling fan eggs and sausage arapahoe basin copper mountain ski lockers ski trip rooms are clean breakfast room within walking distance free breakfast hot breakfast yogurt we've stayed
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Anna and Caroline and all the staff members are extremely friendly. They do everything they can to make it a pleasurable experience. The The breakfasts are amazing. The egg dish is kept up with steaming hot eggs at all times. The rooms are very accommodating, with very comfortable beds. We can't wait to return here again next year for 14 days.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Booked this for a quick stay on my way to Denver. Appears built in the late 70s or early 80s. Normally this is a turn-off for me but not this place. Very charming, very well cared for, and squeaky clean! The main lobby is modern and the breakfast was the most comprehensive and comfortable I have ever experience. I would go out of my way to stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms close to the entry way. Lights shine in the room. I was in #320.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Somewhat rustic and a bit creaky, but good security features and nicely placed beside Lake Dillon. However, there was no air conditioning to the rooms, just an overhead fan, and the night we stayed it needed it!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Nice clean motel lodge, comfortable and affordable. Breakfast with a view is included too. Nice staff. My husband enjoyed the nice hot tub. Grounds are attractive and well maintained. Walk to the lake, was a big plus!

Room Tip: Quiet and comfortable. Book early to get a room with a lake view, some rooms have outstanding views.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018

My husband, son and I just stayed at the Best Western Ptarmigan for one night. We wanted to see the Dillon area. We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The location could not have been better. It was virtually on the lake. The view was spectacular. We were within walking distance of the lake, trail around lake, the town of Dillon and the many places to grab a bite. It was perfect. Our room was large enough for three adults with room to spare. It was clean and nicely appointed. The breakfast was not anything special but was adequate for a quick bite. We would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family