All reviews hot tub room was clean city market copper mountain hot eggs outlet mall within walking distance make your own waffles liquor store choice hotels ski season would stay here again yogurt ski trip views of the mountains dillon area close proximity
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

After I-70 was closed during the blizzard we were lucky to get a night at the Comfort Inn. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was bigger than I imagined, and nicely equipped. Daughter enjoyed the pool & indoor/outdoor hot tubs. Los of restaurants nearby and we hit the movie theater .1mi away too. Being stuck in a blizzard with that many entertaining options was great.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Hannah S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Dear Georgiesgal,

Please accept my gratitude for the review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We are always excited to hear that we have served our guests well, and I will share your review with my staff as encouragement to keep up the good work.
We hope to be able to accommodate for you again if you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We booked a reservation with short notice for a spring break ski trip. Hotel served our needs well. Free breakfast was standard continental but had variety each day although dining area was small and crowded. Outdoor hot tub was a perfect ending to long days of skiing. Location was great. Free wi-fi.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Illinifan69,

Thank you for the time and business that you have dedicated to our hotel.
Our entire staff is pleased to have met your expectations. If you have any suggestions on how we could have exceeded them, please contact the hotel directly.
We hope that you had a wonderful spring break!

Phone: 970-513-0300
Email: manager.csdillon@gmail.com

Reviewed 20 March 2016

The hotel is conveniently located, and they had a room large enough to accommodate my large family. If you just need a place to stay for a night, the hotel is sufficient. It is showing wear and tear, so if you are expecting a new or nice room, you'll be disappointed. My family was satisfied with the stay, but we will likely try a different place the next time we are in that area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Hannah S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear clct75,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel based on your experience here.
Your comment implying that our rooms are not "nice" concerns me. If you would, please, contact me directly so that we can discuss what needs to be changed in order to satisfy our guest's needs. The best method is via email, at manager.csdillon@gmail.com. If you prefer communication via phone, please call the hotel and ask for me. I do hope that you will help me pinpoint the areas of our hotel needing improvement so as to exceed all expectations.
Thank you again for your time and your business. I hope to be in contact with you soon.

Comfort Suites, Summit County

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Place was clean and staff was kind... The price I guess was food for the area but I am not sure. The view out the window was amazing and the staff got us a room fast when the weather changed and we needed off the road.
Had a in door pool and breakfast in the morning... Places to eat near by

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Hannah S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Sylvia,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will share your pleasant experience with my staff as encouragement to keep up the hard work. We do hope to service you again if you find yourself back in the area.

Comfort Suites, Summit County

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Very good location , a lot of nearby attractions, Ski resorts , shoping , quiet , very good included breakfast , friendly staff, free parking and Internet this was my fourth time and not will be the last.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Hannah S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Summit County, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

Carlos,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. Your positive experience will be shared with my entire team as encouragement to keep up the good work. We look forward to providing you with excellent service and accommodations in the future!

phone: 970-513-0300