“Pizza and empanadas - how can you go wrong?”
Review of Buenos Aires Pizzeria - CLOSED

Buenos Aires Pizzeria
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Argentinian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Five Points
Description: Enjoy our Argentine-style Pizza, Sandwiches, Empanadas, Fresh Salads and Gelato, and let your tastebuds transport you... What is Argentine-style pizza like? In a nutshell: lots of cheese, less sauce, and different combinations of toppings. Our pizza is made with first quality ingredients for a tasty hand tossed crust, and unique toppings (like hearts of palm and hard-boiled egg) piled generously with a variety of types of cheese. Try one of our specialty pizzas or build your own with your choice of toppings. All are available by the slice too. Our empanadas are light and flaky, great as an appetizer or small meal. With over 15 different fillings to choose from, you'll be sure to find more than one favorite! Available by the dozen for take-out, empanadas will be a sure hit at your home or office party. We make our Gelato (Italian-style ice cream) in house with natural ingredients like real fruit, fresh cream, homemade dulce de leche, fine chocolate, whole almonds and pistacchios. Have one for dessert or a delicious treat by itself, and also available to go in thermal containers. Dine-in and enjoy a casual meal with a glass of wine or beer, or order for takeout or delivery at home or the office. (Limited delivery area, please see our website.)
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Went to this restaurant for lunch and I was impressed with the whole meal. My girlfriend and I split two empanadas before our pizza (chorizo and blue cheese+onion) and both were great. The oil-based dipping sauce for the bread was killer as well. We had one of their pizzas with egg and bacon and the like (albeit not a breakfast pizza like you may think). The crust and toppings were great quality and the cheese more than ample. A small was good to feed both of us with the empanadas. The only thing we wanted is just a bit more sauce to balance everything out.

The hazenut gelato was also killer.

There are newer reviews for Buenos Aires Pizzeria

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Buenos Aires is a quant little pizzaria in down town Denver not far from Coors field. They have the pizza that gets you out of your norm and enlightens your taste buds. The tropical is one of my favorites, Mandarin oranges, coconut, pineapple and ham. Yummm! If you want a little something different give them a shot.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Having just returned from the real Buenos Aires, I must say that the restaurant beats the real thing! Delicious gourmet toppings - not your run of the mill pepperoni and cheese. Definitely start your course with a delicious empanada and wash it down with a Quilmes.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Authentic Argentine food right in Denver. Get the empanadas and drink a Quilmes.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Went with a friend to this place for lunch. I used to see it all the time on my way to work and always wondered what the food was liked. Didn't read any reviews before going in and I was pleasantly surprised. While it took a while to get my sandwich, everything tasted great. They have a huge menu, but the waitresses made a few recommendations. I am glad I ordered the cuban - the best I have had in Denver (they make that claim too). I had a piece of my friends empanada and it was good too. Will definitely stop by again.

Tip: Although we didn't use it because we didn't know beforehand, they offer free parking.