“Hopeful..but dissapointed”

Kona Grill - Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #463 of 3,279 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st Ave & Fillmore St
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Date night went great up until kona grill.. $30 over cooked filet sat on the edge of the table for 10 min as a manager walked by it twice, sat a table away from the employee social dining table, and we received our first water refill 40 min into the meal... tisk tisk

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Was excited arriving at the Kona Grill for lunch with the family. We were greeted and taken to a booth table right away. Very nice waiter came immediately to provide menus and welcome us. Many great choices for lunch so easy decisions for the family. Once food ordered we waited 30 minutes and still no food. I got up to question the manager who said its coming soon as there was a problem in the kitchen. Finally after 45 minutes our lunch arrived. Of course disappointing for us and if we were in a hurry we would have walked out. Wish i could have given a more positive report. Food was average, but not worth recommendation to others. Our waiter was excellent and not a problem. This is my first negative report, am sorry.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Came across this restaurant while shopping at Cherry Creek mall. It was a refreshing surprise. Their menu is Asian fusion. I recommend the snowfish dish that comes with ratatouille and fried rice. Although there's a full bar, but it is also family friendly. The atmosphere is also perfect for sport lovers, considering they show various matches at the same time. Definitely will return.

1  Thank disalada
Reviewed 28 March 2016

One of the best salmon dishes I've ever had, with a very tasty and tangy sauce. We had three different sushi rolls, two were average and one (I believe the spider roll) was excellent. The dinning room during happy hour and right next to the bar area which was full, was quite noisy making it difficult to have a normal conversation.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

This was my first trip to the Kona Grill. Modern , clean setting. Attentive staff. I had Pad Thai with chicken & shrimp , which was very nice. Extensive sushi menu, that I hear is good , but I wasn't in the mood for that on my visit. The menu had a wide range of selections , so there should be something for everyone there. Reasonably priced. All in all, a very nice dining experience that I would definitely recommend.