1,287 results
All reviewsan overnight stayroom was largerubymicrowaveproximity
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Hotel is clean and nice but maybe on the pricey side if you don't book ahead of time. The breakfast was ok. The omelet was good but no bacon or sausage to go with it. There was never enough parking. Had to park across the street at the gas station. Having said all of that I would stay there again just because it's close to the airport and they have a shuttle provided you book the shuttle the night before.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank David H
BestDays_AGM, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.
If I can provide any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at 303-373-1600.

Days Inn & Suites Denver International

Reviewed 27 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
BestDays_AGM, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Simply put, this place is a dump. Shuttle service unavailable for requested time, had to take Uber instead. Room loud and dirty. Got a room next to the elevator, it was imppssible to sleep. Advertised as suite, which apparently means a mini fridge and a coffee maker.

Stay away!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gabor T

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 303-373-1600 .

Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 September 2016

At first, I was a little skeptical because the prices were so low so how could the experience be good? But it was!!!

We were immediately helped when we got there. Check-in process was quick and easy. When the lady saw we had our baby, she even offered a crib (without me asking)!

The room is a little outdated, but very clean, and had fluffy pillows. It was also complete with a microwave, coffee maker and a fridge, which were really great add-ons.

Very nice location, literally 6 min to the airport car rental.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica C

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-373-1600.
Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Days Inn and Suites Denver International Airport Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Efficient friendly check in, large clean room with king size comfortable bed, air conditioning, fridge, microwave, TV, hairdryer and easy access Wi Fi. Plenty of electric wall sockets and a decent breakfast. Inexpensive, I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple