All reviews panera bread full kitchen separate bedroom great place to stay easy access king bed complimentary breakfast would stay here again happy hour within walking distance the breakfast area hotel is located oatmeal hotel staff business trip convenient location up to date
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This hotel is in a great location. Walking distance to a few restaurants and a short drive to other stores for groceries and gas. Bedroom is separate from living area, kitchenettes with either bar counter seating or table/chairs. Some rooms have gas fireplaces. No view of the mountains from the rooms. Outdoor area for basketball and walking dogs. Nice park a few blocks away.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hampton5001, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your current stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again if you return to Denver.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Located in the Denver Tech Center area south of the city, The Hampton is convenient to I-25 and quieter than the bustling downtown. Our suite was spacious, bed was comfortable and price was reasonable. The lobby features sitting areas as well as a restaurant for the complimentary breakfast. Self serve selections include cereals, pastries, bread, waffles, muffins, fruit, yogurt, eggs and meat, coffee, tea and juice. The restaurant was crowded on a busy weekend, but the sitting areas can be used for eating if needed. It was too cold to use the pool, but it looked like a good amenity for vacationing families.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business, and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope you will visit us again if your future travels bring you to Denver again.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I travel at least once a month. I usually do not complain that often, this is the first time staying at this Hampton Inn. The walls are horribly thin, as are the ceilings. I listened to a man cough all night as well as child running around and jumping off beds above us.
Duvet was like sandpaper. Pillows hard and flat. The only channels that are HD are the links also, otherwise there are analog with lines moving through.
Yes, I sound spoiled, but for $20 more I am moving up the street for the remainder of my stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry that your experience at our hotel was not completely satisfactory. I will address these issues with our staff and pass your feedback on to Hilton as well. If your travels bring you to Denver in the future, I hope that you will stay with us again and give us a chance to make your stay 100% satisfactory.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Hotel was very nice. Staff was excellent. I had made an error on booking my room. The staff immediately helped make my stay a wonderful experience. My room was upgraded and I can't say enough about the amenities offered. Had a great breakfast from eggs, meat, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc whatever one would like. Had coffee, tea, milk, juices, etc. Nice touch on the evening happy hour too!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hampton5001, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully you will visit us again if you travel to Denver in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

They had our reservation at hand and the room was ready. We were actually upgraded at no charge to a suite, perhaps to accommodate our well-behaved dog. The included breakfast (6-10 AM) was wonderful and really complete. the location of the hotel was very good for us; easy access to man highways and large cross-arterial roads.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank willisgreiner
hampton5001, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding you recent stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again if you return to Denver.