All reviews front desk outdoor pool omelet trade show central denver clean rooms shuttle service free breakfast visit denver hot breakfast enjoyed my stay nice stay the breakfast area cookies business center easy access union station
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Great location with a quick 3 mile access to downtown shopping, eating & Coors Field. The room was super clean and the beds were very comfortable. The water pressure was wonderful, and our tub drained well. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a massive fitness center. The staff was very polite. Breakfast has an amazing spread along with an attendant that makes fresh omelets.
I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Kevin G
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My wife and I always stay at Choice Hotel chains and we are Platinum members of their Choice Privilege Program. We nearly always get very good service and have an enjoyable stay at their properties. Sadly, when we stayed at this property, and attempted to check in at 1;40 pm ( a bit early and also is permissible with our status) we were told we would need to come back after 3 PM. The lady doing checkin after 3 PM was busy with something on her cell phone and was certainly more interested on the cell phone than checking people in. We went to the hotels in store and asked if we could get prices on some of the foods in the store and again, the desk clerk was busy on her cell phone and was unaware of the unmarked merchandise of the store. I blame this type of actions on the management on a lack of training and work ethics. A black eye for the Choice Company

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wyoed1
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Great for the price and had a great breakfast selection. You and order omlets taht are cooled to order. I found the bed to be comfortable. The room was clean. I would visit again. The girls at the front desk seemed to be clueless to what was going on at the convention center next door but tried to be helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Family/Business three days in Denver (Downtown) for two adults and two teenagers.. checked multiple websites for deals always in the $$$$ range. Was sceptacle with this deal on-line but great price!..WOW was I shocked!! looks like they just upgraded rooms, entryway etc. First outstanding customer service..all at the front desk were pleasant. Housekeeping staff very attentive when we asked for supplies. We were right on the highway but quite..pool was a great..WORKOUT ROOM BIG!..business center needs upgrades but okay.Next to Denver Mart had the chance to brings kids to a DRIVE-IN. YEP!..a drive-in next door also was a quick 20 minutes to get to destination. .DENVER DOWNTOWN..that's it...then the surprise was the breakfast. .omelet station and great coffee this space also doubles as a bar. YEAH I know it sounds weird but great use of space this is the best part of it..they serve food for dinner. My son is a Buffalo Wing freak..he thought the we're outstanding. Chicken Ceasar Salad was big and tons of chicken, Steak Fries with meals and the Chicken Quesadilla was GREAT!..I don't think anyone knows about it so not maybe I shouldn't say it out loud how great this place was..now it will get slammed. COMFORT INN CENTRAL DENVER CO...this will now be our home when we visit Denver from now on!

2  Thank taosicon

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I could immediately smell mildewy-mold in my first room. Staff gave me a second room which was worse. They refunded my prepaid purchase, the money showed up in my debit account a few days later. It is also noisy, perpendicular to the busy freeway......and the rooms were terribly small.....hey, it is Colorado, not Hong Kong........I left and wandered off to find another hotel......cheaper, spacious room, quieter......and no allergy issues......

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank gdixon1
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay, but happy that the staff took care of the refund for you. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.