A few friends and I decided to find a cheap hotel in Denver after a week long camping trip in Utah. Anything had to be more comfortable than sleeping in a tent in below zero temps, right? Wrong. The minute we stepped into the room we were overwhelmed by an indescribable stench, sort of a mix between B.O. and old food, but worse. A quick look around revealed a giant bubble of mold hanging over the tub, a staggering amount of rat turds on about every surface, and a chair that was coated with about an inch of some crusty white funk. We stood in the room for about two minutes, none of us willing to sit or even put our stuff down before we decided to get out. Of course the manager was gracious and apologetic and immediately refunded our money......NOT. The woman at the front desk seemed livid at us for having the nerve to point out the squalor that her hotel indeed was. She told us that as soon as we signed the bill we forfeited our money and "there was nothing she could do". Stay out of the Stay Inn, at all costs. There is a Quality Inn next door, spend the extra money, it is easily worth avoiding this nightmare of a hotel.