Comfort Inn & Suites
US$ 99
QualityInn
US$ 125
US$ 100
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 196
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 108
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 152
US$ 461
US$ 302
US$ 197
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot dinnerfree breakfast and dinnerchoice hotelsquebec stfront desk staffour room was spaciousbed and pillowsyogurtclean hotelpleasant stayeasy accessconvenient locationdenver airportamandacouchrockiescolorado
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The rooms at this hotel r very clean. It seems recently built so everything is newer too. Nice comfy beds too. Everything about the suite was spotless. It has a separate living area - couch,coffee table, spacious desk with a multi outlet plug n adapters, it also has an itty bitty kitchen area but with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, storage cabinets n counter space. Bathroom was very very clean but a little small.

Breakfast was good. Lots of items to choose fromn plenty of sitting space.

Free WiFi n 24 hr coffee available in lobby.

Close (walking distance) to restaurants.

Very nice - will definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Is One Dot the LOWEST I can give this Comfort Inn? I made this reservation a month ago, Went to check in around 5:45 after a long day in downtown Denver, the temperature was 100 degrees / 25 June 2012 / and they gave me a room with NO Air Conditioning. It was at least 90 Degrees in the room. I went to the front desk to as for another room and was told there were not Empty rooms they could give me, I asked for the manager and was told the manager was not on site. I asked if the Maintenance man could Fix the Broken Air Conditioner and was told there was NO Maintenance Man for repairing Anything.
After raising a fit and demanding another room with a Working Air Conditioner ( as Advertised and Promised ) the manager magically appeared walking down the hallway only to tell me the same room, they cannot give me another room because they were all full. I got on the phone with the corporate office and witnessed at least 4 people checking in to the empty rooms they said they did not have. The managers solution? Was to check me out , refund my credit card - and Asked Me to Leave the Property. Let me repeat that - Checked me out of my Room and Asked me to Leave the property. Do NOT USE THIS COMFORT INN. The did not try to help me in any way - look for other accommodations, NOTHING - I got in my car and drove 2 hours home not believing what just happened. I filed a Complaint with the Corporate office but I'm sure they will turn around and try to give the room to some other poor soul.

Room Tip: Avoid This Comfort INN At All Costs
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jack s
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I don't have anything nice or bad about this place. So average is just the score for here. Staff could have cared less that I was there ,but I didn't need them really.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
Parking was horrid and there was trash around the lot. No one there has a broom and pan?

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Pulled in late evening, having made the reservation earlier in the day. The night clerk was very friendly and helpful to the point of offering a discount I was unaware of. The room was very clean and everything was in working order. The checkout was quick and pleasant also.

I would stay again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank FromdaUPeh
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I travel quite a bit because of my profession and mostly try to stay at Choice Hotels when possible, this so called HOTEL was THE Worst i have stayed at, in fact my next review is going straight to Choice. The lobby from when you enter is horrible, the rooms although say non smoking reek of smoke. Never will i return. The staff seem to want to help but are tied back by management........... are they not there to HELP their guests.
WHAT A JOKE......