All reviews tower road rental car room was clean yogurt choice hotels next morning free shuttle an overnight stay park and fly denver international airport wake up call shuttle service an early morning flight stayed one night coffee maker free breakfast front desk clerk
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We stayed at this hotel during our travel that took us through Denver, CO. I had never stayed here but the ratings were good on Trip Advisor and the price was right.
The hotel is located in a great area with many hotels and restaurants nearby (we walked to the TGIF across the street). There are gas stations and a new Walmart just a few miles down the road. The appearance of the hotel exterior and interior is very clean and nice. We had two rooms and we were very pleased with them as well. The hotel was quiet at night and the AC system kept the room comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool area which was out of towels but quickly corrected by the staff.
Breakfast the next morning was good and check out went smooth. I entered a very minor concern on my Choice Priviliges survey and to my surprise was contacted by the General Manager of the hotel by e-mail. I was very impressed by the fact that the survey was read and also by the GM taking the time to contact me.
Our stay at the Quality Inn & Suites at DIA was great and it will be where I look first for our future travel to the Denver area.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lhwebbie
Reviewed 13 August 2011

I stay here several times a month for my job and definitely feel it's the best value hotel near the airport. Quiet, clean, spacious rooms and a free breakfast in the morning. Usually eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. In addition to the standard cereal and toast kinda stuff. The van runs like clockwork every twenty minutes to the airport so not a lot of time wasted waiting around.

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank sincityrider
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Great room (though we had a 'room' vs a 'suite') - comfortable, clean, quiet, good breakfast, King size bed, smoke free - everything we needed. Staff was fine. Only improvement would be an auto-opening door versus a swinging door at the front entrance. Well, that and a sink outside the shower/bathroom would be nice... Otherwise, perfect! Ruby Tuesday within walking distance but not many other restaurants close by. Fast (hard-wired only) internet.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2011

We recently spent two nights at the Quality Inn & Suites near the Denver International Airport and had a great experience staying there both times. We will definitely stay there again if we are traveling through that area. Everything about our stays there were good. The ladies at the front desk couldn't have been nicer. They made us feel so welcome! Our rooms were nice and clean. We rented a room with a king-size bed both nights and found the beds to be very comfortable. The pillows were really nice, too. The bathroom is very small, but that wasn't a problem for us. The breakfast was fantastic! Yummy! They had an amazing selection of breakfast items which even included fresh hot bacon & scrambled eggs. I've never stayed anyplace before with such a good breakfast. The shuttle service was very handy, too, with pick-ups every 20 minutes. I definitely recommend staying at the Quality Inn & Suites at the Denver Airport location.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2011

This place was recently renovated and if you need to stay near the Denver airport - I was stranded by a snowstorm - head hear. Nice room with modern TV and free wifi, friendly, helpful staff. I got a single king room at the last minute for $74 plus taxes. Easy walk to several places to eat. The usual Choice free breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2010