See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2018

It was 10pm when we arrived and we were extremely tired. We had booked this up in advance as a place we just needed to stay at to catch some zzzzz's...we had come in to the airport a few hours earlier. I went for a low price...this caught my eye when booking. However, pay up a little for something a lot better is my advice.
I am a street-smart guy but this was out of some film. At Reception when checking in, the collection of characters was straight out of casting for a movie. The employees were efficient but tough...they had to be. Our room was really dated and rough though it totally met our needs of two beds and pillows. There was no breakfast on offer and in the daylight, I could see that it looked like many rooms were long-term occupied...maybe I am wrong....I am not snobby but this place was overpriced. It serves a need but think they could do better on what was on offer.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Denver Central - Federal Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear ToppCatt, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rate policies and the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This property is something else. I was quoted a price over the phone of $~130 USD somehow in the end it ended up being close to $200 Cad on my credit card. So this makes this the most expensive awful hotel I've stayed at.
Pros:
The Room was clean.
The Staff were reasonably friendly and helpful.
Cons:
Appearance this place is about %40 renovated externally.
The pool is non functioning and looked like a garbage dump.
The room although clean was only %60 renovated and had the worst bed I have slept on in years, (I slept on the floor in asia, it was better).
Noise the side I was on faced the highway and had killer road noise I had to take a trip at around midnight to find earplugs. Totally non existent noise isolation.

My advice to management is keep up the good work. Lots of work to be done and tiny the security guard was an oddly comforting touch.

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from the highway
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Denver Central - Federal Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Aaron, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rate policies and the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This is below even the usual basic motel 6s I’ve been to in the past. If you can avoid staying here, drive a bit more and book anywhere else. Even the advertised indoor pool is under construction without notice. Skip this place altogether.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Denver Central - Federal Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for the inconvenience our renovations caused you while we make improvements for our guests. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction as a result of this policy. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. It is essential for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect, and hospitality. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It’s a place to lay your head for the night. Giving it one star is being generous. There’s mold everywhere in the bathroom and shower. Tv was broken, and WiFi was an extra cost. Motel is in a sketchy part of town. Thought we got a good deal on a room but it was more like a nightmare. Hookers and drug dealers came out like cockroaches at night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Denver Central - Federal Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Sammie, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to carrying a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

While I waited in the check out line for almost 30 minutes....
Several people returned with electronic keys that did not work. The family infront of me had reservations but the customer service reservation desk booked them in the wrong hotel.
Linda the front desk lady was quite rude and disconnected with the guests. The family appologised to me for their 20 minute check in process that we all were expierencing. Finaly Linda got some help...well sorta. I was told once in my room I could choose between 2 internet access plans. Once in my room amd ready to get.some work done....the internet was not accessable. I calles the front desk and was told I need to buy a plan at check in...NOT KIDDING, I CANT MAKE THIS UP.
I told her she checked me in and told.me I could choose omce in my room, she quickly stated, I will call you back in 5 minutes, then hung up. Never got a call back. I called and Limda amswered, rather than emidiatly help she told me it wasnt her that did it so she wasnt sure what I was told. Linda then told me to come to the front desk, that was the only way to get a code. So I changed from my pajamas back into my clothes and the phone sings.....Guess Who...yup Linda. Suddenly she had an access code.
2 codes to be exact, one for my phome amd one for the computer....neither worked....so She gabe me 2 more...now I was connected....
It gets better, the internet stops working....I was waiting to see if I was on Candid Camera.
With all that I was goi g to leave the hotel, bit since my dog came with me on this trip I had to stay, all other hotels that allowed pets were booked.
Water damage throughout the room, very run down. Advertismemt says updated rooms, I dont think so.
Its a Motel 6 and my hopes were not very high to start, but never again will I say at a Motel 6

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business