See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This is below even the usual basic motel 6s I’ve been to in the past. If you can avoid staying here, drive a bit more and book anywhere else. Even the advertised indoor pool is under construction without notice. Skip this place altogether.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Denver Central - Federal Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for the inconvenience our renovations caused you while we make improvements for our guests. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction as a result of this policy. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. It is essential for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect, and hospitality. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It’s a place to lay your head for the night. Giving it one star is being generous. There’s mold everywhere in the bathroom and shower. Tv was broken, and WiFi was an extra cost. Motel is in a sketchy part of town. Thought we got a good deal on a room but it was more like a nightmare. Hookers and drug dealers came out like cockroaches at night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Denver Central - Federal Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Sammie, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to carrying a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

While I waited in the check out line for almost 30 minutes....
Several people returned with electronic keys that did not work. The family infront of me had reservations but the customer service reservation desk booked them in the wrong hotel.
Linda the front desk lady was quite rude and disconnected with the guests. The family appologised to me for their 20 minute check in process that we all were expierencing. Finaly Linda got some help...well sorta. I was told once in my room I could choose between 2 internet access plans. Once in my room amd ready to get.some work done....the internet was not accessable. I calles the front desk and was told I need to buy a plan at check in...NOT KIDDING, I CANT MAKE THIS UP.
I told her she checked me in and told.me I could choose omce in my room, she quickly stated, I will call you back in 5 minutes, then hung up. Never got a call back. I called and Limda amswered, rather than emidiatly help she told me it wasnt her that did it so she wasnt sure what I was told. Linda then told me to come to the front desk, that was the only way to get a code. So I changed from my pajamas back into my clothes and the phone sings.....Guess Who...yup Linda. Suddenly she had an access code.
2 codes to be exact, one for my phome amd one for the computer....neither worked....so She gabe me 2 more...now I was connected....
It gets better, the internet stops working....I was waiting to see if I was on Candid Camera.
With all that I was goi g to leave the hotel, bit since my dog came with me on this trip I had to stay, all other hotels that allowed pets were booked.
Water damage throughout the room, very run down. Advertismemt says updated rooms, I dont think so.
Its a Motel 6 and my hopes were not very high to start, but never again will I say at a Motel 6

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank jamesoW4590MH
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at this location three times. The third time was the charm! It was a convenience factor but we have found something else better suited to our tastes and needs just a little further down the road for only a mere $20 more.
Our experiences at this motel were nothing special but we found a place to sleep for our time in town. Each stay, we found hairs in the bedding and in the shower and bugs either in the shower or on the ceiling. A quick clean up on our part but really shouldn't this been done already. The beds are somewhat comfortable. Definitely not terrible. This is a very basic stay as well. No extras other than a vending machine. No alarm clocks in the rooms. No fridge. No microwave. No coffee maker. Two bars of soap provided. Due to recent renovations the rooms themselves stay fairly clean (hardwood floors).

If you stay on an upper level plan on using the stairs. The elevators were out of service and appear to have been for a while.

Unfortunately or impression of this place declined each stay and we will not be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Aim was to find a cheap place in Denver, anywhere, for a reasonable price. Motel 6 is not far from that. Cheap, close to the interstate, reasonably clean.... however if you wanna go to Denver and actually see he city, it might not be your best pick.
The pros: not far from the interstate, clean rooms, vicinity of some eateries (diner across is not too bad - fairly good steaks!) Parking is free.
The cons: no breakfast included, which I'd expect for the price paid. Wireless for a fee, only one device though... is it early 00s?
Overall take it for what it is, not a Hilton, but a place for a quick overnight, nothing less, nothing more. If you accept it, it's an okay place to stay at. Far from superlatives though. Admittedly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends