See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2016

When we checked in, we had to give them ID's for both my husband and I. They had a sign that said they shared that list with local police. They had a security guard walking the property. The room was really small. The tub was tapered and my husband almost fell down in it. Did not feel real safe there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 30nickis
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I don't know what these people are doing here but laundry is not on the list. Sheets smelled like somebody's butt! CDC anyone? Slept in my clothes on top. TV was was going out. The new Motel 6, newly renovated to smell like a butt.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The hotel room that we stay had very bad smell. No hair dryer, no refrigerator, no microwave, and no air ventilation in bathroom. It's not good area to stay if you come with family. The only thing I like is a lot different foods and oriental food store you can find in this area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week while waiting for our apartment to be ready. While the room was pretty nice the staff at the hotel was horrid. The Spanish lady who works morning was rude to my husband three times as well as an elderly lady the third day we were there. Since we checked in and was using a third party site to earn towards free nights we used hotels.com instead of just paying them. The third day we were rudely told to quit cause it causes a bobble account that they have to fix. I guess the game she was playing on her phone was more important then the two minutes worth of clicking she had to preform. Then one night my husband had an emergency call and was gone from 2 a.m. to 645 and we wound up sleeping in. Since we were told to come to the office instead of using our app we woke up about 1120 and my husband went down about 10 minutes later. The same rude lady told my husband if we were late again we would be kicked out? Well if we were doing it our way it would have been done at 6 a.m. Then to top it all off they came to check our smoke detector and the lady stood on our bed which was rude but hey she was short. She checked it and the noise made our cat freak out. Since we have two of them when one isn't happy neither is the other. So she laughed and proceeded to do it again and laugh. We were by the freeway and there was a quarter inch gap at the bottom of the door so the noise was terrible. We had to get extra towels and put at the bottom so we could sleep without hearing it. While the noise was lowered it wasn't completely gone. There are armed guards there that make you feel like your in a crime area. Finally to make things worse we found a pair of dirty panties stuck between the wall and the box spring and I was done. We told housekeeping everyday that we didn't need cleaning as our cats aren't very nice to strangers. I was given a broom and towels when I asked but when I changed our sheets I took the blanket and sheets down to exchange. I was told I couldn't have a blanket because You can only have one. When I explained I had thrown my down to be cleaned I was told they would have to wash mine and to come back. This got me to thinking that a few times while smoking downstairs I watched the maids change the sheets and use the same top blanket that had been used by the previous nights guest. We didn't go back for a blanket we bought our own. To have the maid stand of a new comforter set that was bright white really pissed me off.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We booked this for my daughter for 3 nights through booking.com. The front desk clerk was very rude. She immediately told me that my fee for the "booking.com verified" reservation had been raised by $20 because "motels raise their rates every day". It was raining and we were tired, so we paid their jacked-up rates.

Then their fees for wifi are $2.99 - 4.99 per night. The cable doesn't work - maybe 3 of the channels come in at all. There is no wifi or fridge, let alone breakfast or other amenities which other similarly priced rooms offer.

It was clean, and semi-attractive. That's the best I can say for it. Steer well clear of it and of booking.com.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo