1,264 results
All reviews parking garage breakfast buffet business travel very nice hotel indoor pool light rail shuttle service dtc root taphouse conference downtown perks uber valet atrium starbucks
Reviewed 29 October 2015

The features in this hotel are fantastic! Disabled elevators. Rat droppings in the stairwells. Pubic hair on the bathroom ceilings. Toilet seats that don't match the toilets. A bar with no servers. This place has all the charm of a one-star rat hole, but at the price of a four star stay in downtown Paris.
While there was a forest of pubic hair on my room ceiling. It was not the lush and verdant patch one might hope for, but the mold in the bathroom more than made up for that. And while you marvel at the mold and the hair, don't forget to check out the toilet seat that is four inches longer than the toilet bowl. It may be weird, but at least it power-washes your private parts when you flush. It takes a real curmudgeon to not like a sideways mark-down excrement-spraying bidet!
The bar had a modern money-saving feature known as "we don't actually have wait staff, you can get about one drink every two hours" that was a huge hit with not just myself but all of my friends.
If that isn't enough charm to win you over and make this a must-stay destination, if you want that real over-the-top touch, might I recommend the third floor, where the guest across the hall from me was ACTUALLY TRAPPED IN HER ROOM for the better part of an hour while four hotel staff and an engineer tried to set her free.
Should I recommend this place to a friend? Well no. Not everything was quite this colorful. When I could get one, the burger from the taproom was actually good, and the front desk staff were really friendly. Don't let that stop you from coming though! The rest is worth the effort!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank qqpwpqi
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to hear back from our patrons regarding their experiences. Most often their experiences mirror what we at Hyatt Regency DTC strive for which is a Five Star level of service.

Understandably, this was not the case here as you were systematically not satisfied with our intangible and tangible service. I offer you my sincere apologies. Our Engineering and Housekeeping Directors were alerted of your comments; I do find the type of service formulation that was extended to you unacceptable.
If possible, we would welcome an opportunity to speak with you personally and to convey our apologies. When possible, please contact Mark Celestin, Director of Rooms at 303 714 4601. We look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

From the time I arrived, I was greeted by cheerful employees who made every effort to ensure I was pleased. My room was very nice. The restaurant and bar were outstanding in both their service and quality. Prices were very fair compared to other hotels I've been to.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Dear michaeldT8588FX,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted to know that your stay was perfect. Your thoughts were shared with our entire team. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

A very good hotel for the price. Clean, in good repair, good food - though limited food choices for kids. I've stayed here with my son a couple of years in a row for a local science fiction convention. The public areas of the hotel (meeting rooms, lobby, pool, etc) are well laid out and inviting.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shoshana A

Dear Shoshana A,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted to know that your stay was perfect; it was pleasure hosting you and your son for the last few years. Your thoughts were shared with our entire team. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Great place! I have used the hotel inthe past and have allways had the best time. Good food. The staff are allways happy. The pool is great, clean and warm. House keeping is wonderful. The convention spaces were large and clean. Over all I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Dawn L,

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Attended a Sci-Fi convention at the Hyatt Regency in Englewood, Colorado. The staff seemed a bit bemused by the conventioneers, but tried hard to accommodate us. We have been here before and plan to come again next year.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear David J,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted to know that your stay was perfect. It is always a pleasure hosting your group. Your thoughts were shared with our entire team. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.