“A Stylish Hotel in Downtown”

Magnolia Hotel Denver
Ranked #44 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I stayed at Magnolia Denver for 4 nights in May 2012. The room (209) was roomy and clean. Good king size bed and large bathroom. Clean and ok. Second floor is a little dark in downtown - try to get higher! The hotel has a nice old fashioned style and ambiance. Free breakfast and happy hour - please enjoy. The bar downstaris - Harrys - is not very cosy. I could stay at Magnolia again - but I would be tempted to look for alternatives.

Room Tip: Try to get higher.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Aroundtheglobe

Reviewed 10 May 2012

This hotel was wonderful! I booked only a few months in advance, but when I arrived I was upgraded to a corner suite room. The view was amazing & room was perfect! I felt very safe here (woman traveling alone); the staff was always so friendly & gave me advice on where to go to be safe & what to avoid. It was a very short walk to the Denver Convention Center each day, & a great place to return to prepare for the next day. Only one down side; I do not live in a big city, so the night noise was a little hard for me. But no problem...walked down to the drugstore at the end of the block and bought some earplugs...problem solved. I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. Love it!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I have stayed here several times and I always enjoy it. I did have a few small issues on this visit, but given the fact that I have been here several time before without any problems, I gladly will overlook the minor annoyances. The doorman did not open the door to the hotel for me and I had full hands since I chose to carry my own bags. Another customer saw me struggling to open the door and she kindly opened it and held it open for me. I had a couple of outlets in the room that were not working and we had a burnt out light in the bathroom. Other than those minor issues, our time at the Magnolia was as good as always.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Stayed M-Th for business. Walked everywhere, icluding to the local theatre where I saw Wicked. The hotel concierge helped me spontaneously get Wicked tickets. She (Erin) was very helpful throughout my whole trip. Great stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This is an excellent hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel was kind enough to che k us in a few hours early. The free breakfast, happy hour and cookies/milk hour were also a pleasant added bonus. The hotel is located a short way from the 16th st mall so is very well located. Staff were very helpful to us throughout our stay (including when one of our tours was rudely cancelled at the last minute) and this was very much appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank benst
Travellers also viewed these Denver hotels
Central Business District
#5 of 160 in Denver
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 160 in Denver

Been to Magnolia Hotel Denver? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Magnolia Hotel Denver

Address: 818 17th St, Denver, CO 80202-3101
Region: United States > Colorado > Denver > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
#22 Luxury Hotel in Denver
#24 Family Hotel in Denver
#27 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#28 Business Hotel in Denver
Price Range: ₹ 7,860 - ₹ 25,256 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Magnolia Hotel Denver 4*
This downtown Denver hotel features guestrooms and suites ideal for corporate and leisure travelers that desire a location walking distance to attractions including the Denver Convention Center, 16th Street Mall, Union Station, Coors Field, and all of downtown's restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel Denver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Denver Magnolia Hotel