All reviews large vehicle super target bus parking convenient restaurant an email confirmation room was clean colorado blvd two queen size beds indoor pool breakfast restaurant covered parking on site parking buffet style spent one night here adjoining rooms sink area decent hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A group of us were traveling to a company retreat for Red Cross. We were booked into this hotel. I loved it! Manny at the front desk really knew how to move a group of people along during check in. Although his time with you was fast, he didn't miss a beat with explanations and services. He even pointed out I was a priority customer and upgraded be to a king suite! It was HUGE and had 2 bathrooms! I did not feel guilty ;-) traveling with the others. Bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was a really good buffet. The only problem was, coming in so late front the airport and starving, food was slow to appear in the hotel restaurant. It was good but took awhile to show up. This place would be one I would love to return to when back to Colorado again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank petefamx5
Seth K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Petefamx5,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. Manny is certainly one of our rising stars here at the hotel. We'll make sure he gets some recognition for doing such a great job! I'm happy to read that you enjoyed the food. We'll see what we can do about speeding things up a little bit. But I'm glad you liked it. We appreciate you staying with us and hope will get the honor of having you with us again.

Best Regards,
Seth K.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had read good reviews about this place and seen great pictures but once I got there bathroom wasn’t clean good. Bath room door had black duck tape. We ate at the restaurant (Flagstone) for dinner the food was cold. Front desk agents were really blunt about everything they seemed unhappy about working there. Supervisor was supposedly in a room next to my because of a no pet policy but she/he was in the room with a dog that didn’t stop barking at all. When we had are room cleaned the HK left the same towels we used. I don’t mind using towels that we used again but from my understanding they’re suppose to changed the towels everytime they clean a room. I’m very disappointed with this Hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jassvas24
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello jassvas24,

I welcome your thoughts and thank you for making us a part of this trip to Denver. On this visit, I'm sorry to have fallen short of your expectations with the room upkeep, the tape on the bathroom door, and for not providing you with new towels to use. The dinner meals didn't also please your appetite and the service far from expected. This is not in any way we'd like to serve you and to be remembered of. I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. I'm sorry that your stay stay with us turned this way.

We aim nothing more but to give you our best but regret this occasion showed you otherwise. To further talk about the issues at hand, I have left a message via your inbox to discuss this with you. I look forward to getting your response and I hope you stay with us again the next time you are here in Denver.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Good stay, particularly in light of the area (close to my business meetings and lots of restaurant/shopping options). Rate was also very good and I felt the rooms were updated from the last time. The rooms themselves are still smallish.

Cleanliness is truly next to Godliness when you are staying in a room stayed in countless times previously and I felt the room and bathroom measured up. I also thought my first floor room was quiet though a business partner staying in the room next door commented on some early morning noise. I was up at 5:30 every day so had to be earlier than that.

Workout room is cramped and there is limited equipment. I didn't use the pool.

Lobby is nice and we used it as a workspace one afternoon.

I second the comment about parking. There is just enough but it's tight in the front. The back is less crowded and there is an entrance in the middle of the building in the back. The front is also a thru-way so to speak between the side street and the shopping area next door which includes a Starbucks and B&N.

At the rate I got, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank 2BEis2SKI
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Got a few days off to relax. So here we are! I got worried when we drove up cause our large vehicle would not fit anywhere. I went inside with concern and the gal came out and without a beat told us that they will move their courtesy van and we could park there ( bus parking)! Voila problem solved!
We checked in with our little service doggie. Came back down to catch happy hr and food. Both really good. They have daily specials in the bar too. Then we crashed!
The staff greeted us every time they saw us. That was nice. We did extend another day (3 in all) with no problem.
They have a pool inside, bar, biz center, breakfast place, coffee bar, great seating area in lobby, underground parking. Will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Had a chance to stay here for a wedding in Colorado. Rooms are updated and very clean. I'm extremely picky when it comes to hotel rooms and it took me days to find out the best price vs. the condition of hotel rooms and reviews. I'm the kind of person and tries all the light switches, looks under the bed, runs the water in the shower and flushes the toilet before I move any luggage in.

This hotel was great. Problem is Parking is a nightmare underground where the spaces are too tight and limited at times. Concrete Pylons everywhere make it difficult to park in stalls. Would stay elsewhere because of this. Rented a Brand New Audi A4 and used every bit of the back up cameras to help park every time. If hotels in the area were sold out then I would consider this hotel because of the parking.

Stayed: October 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Geo C,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. We’re glad that the location and cleanliness of our hotel was suitable for the purpose of your travel. On the other hand, we are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with the parking facility. Your comments regarding this have been taken note of and I am confident that our hotel will take the necessary actions to ensure that similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Positive and negative feedback from valued guests like you are appreciated as this gives us the opportunity to improve on our guest satisfaction. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to hosting you for a 100% positive experience.

Best,