“Best place, staff was great..”

Quality Inn Central Denver
Ranked #80 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best place, staff was great..”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I really liked this place the staff was very nice and the breakfast was good. I wanna thank Steve the manager and Bianca they were awesome.. thank you guys.. If you wanna relocate to Colorado this is the place to stay it is centrally located so you can go out and explore.
I am from Florida...

see you again soon,,,,

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
quality_raj, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear Barbara,
I am really very happy for you that you liked our service and you had very pleasant stay with us. We will always look forward to see you again and thank you very much for your feedback. Out Complimentary hot breakfast is certainly is one of the favorite. Thanks for your recommendation to other guests.
I'll share this with rest of my employees.
Looking forward to see you again
Thanks!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Really is too good for the price but dont raise the price it was just right. I would go back. I never tried the pool because the beautiful front desk young lady mentioned it would be like an ice skating ring in this time of march. The room and bathroom was clean, my important items were left in the room when I went skiing and they were there when I returned, the bed was super comfy, breakfast was the same for the three days that I was there, but that don't matter to me we are in lent anyways. Overall it was excellent place, nice and quite. You can forget your toothbrush, they'll provide one but bring your own if you are going to judge and complain about the one that they are going to provide you with.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
quality_raj, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Hi Harvy,
How are you doing today? We are very thankful as a team for sharing the wonderful experience with us and rest of the world about our hotel.
I am really happy to see that you really got the value for the money you paid to stay with us. Most of our guests feel in the same way. We believe in providing you the best accommodation experience at the very best price.
It’s really hard to believe for most of our customer that they get free hot breakfast, free Wi- Fi, free parking, free shuttle within 5 miles, free local calls, free business center, free fitness center for just about the very best price they pay to stay with us.
I am glad you liked our comfortable bedding and our service. We will always look forward to see you back at the hotel and please let me know personally if I can help you with anything for your future stay.
Have great day!
New Mexico now (lived in Jamaica and Trinidad)
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I came to Denver for an event at a downtown hotel, but that one didn't have a room available the first night of my four day meeting. So I found this one online and the price was good. The room was very spacious, the front desk people were prompt and helpful, and there's a nice restaurant and bar off the lobby. They have a shuttle service downtown, which I didn't get a chance to use, as I had already booked downtown for the rest of my event. But I wish I'd have just stayed at the Quality Inn Central, because it was half the price and the room was bigger. The breakfast was good. I am vegetarian, so I brought my own soy milk and had their oatmeal and fruit. I have no complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jill G
quality_raj, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, 10 March 2012
Dear Guest,
We really very thrill and happy to see you positive comment and rating as higher than Denver Downtown hotels. We certainly will take this as one of the biggest compliments.
We really believe in proving you exception great service in great price. I am really very happy to know that you liked everything about hotel.
We have free parking and free shuttle to downtown which really help our guest to save some extra money.
We provide exceptional hot breakfast and spacious room to make you feel comfortable at very reasonable price.
Thanks again for appreciating our service and we will always look forward to see you again.
Please let me know when you are coming back to town so I’ll make all arrangement for you.
Looking forward to see you again
Have a great day!
New Castle, Colorado
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Once again our whole family made our track to the big city of Denver from the western slope of Colorado.Upon arriving at the Quality Inn,we were met with smiling face from Betty who remembers my family from past stays.Meeting our every need,which isn't so easy with my three grandsons,seven total with our tribe.Not only Betty,but Ivy,Steve,and not to forget Phil and the big boss,who greeted me,the grandfather Alvin Smith,with a smile and a hearty hand shake. In the evening for a few adult beverages,barmaid so cheerful.This is what all hotels should model themselves after,no dought about it.As I said this is the best if the best.Thank you so much and see you all next time !!!!!

Room Tip: Down town Denver side the view is super!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank alvin s
quality_raj, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
Hi Alvin,
Let me take this opportunity to say welcome back to the hotel and thank you very much for appreciating our staff and their every effort to keep you comfortable and we will look forward to see you again.
Thank you for recommendations to other guests.
Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future.
Have great Day!
Fort Collins
Reviewed 2 February 2012

We stayed here the weekend of 1/28/12 we did not have a good experience mainly due to lack of communication between hotel staff. Since this incident, the hotel has stepped up and made things right. The GM of the hotel Raja went above and beyond our expectations to try and make things right...for this we are extremely grateful. Rooms, are very clean and homey :) we would recommend this hotel for a comfortable stay. One of their shuttle drivers by the name of Josh, was awesome, and if you need a shuttle ride, I highly reccomended him. He's a great friendly guy :0)

• Stayed January 2012