“Beautiful Romantic Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Elway's

Elway's
Reserve with OpenTable
Elway's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st & University
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Dinner at Elways!! I'll start by stating how easy it was to make a reservation through Open Table. I added that we were celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary!! I'd heard it was expensive and after reading some reviews we toyed with the idea of just going to a highly recommended burger joint BUT it was our anniversary and we'd only be in Denver one more night so we decided to go for it.

Elways in Cherry Creek was a top notch dining experience. This is a BEAUTIFUL restaurant. Paul and Sarah provided the most excellent service. Starting off with complimentary glasses of bubbly and ending with a homemade candlelit ding dong just added sparkle and shine to the huge well seasoned, perfectly cooked cowboy ribeye steaks we devoured. The presentation of the wedge salad was outstanding. The huge baked potato and creamed corn were soooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!! I know I probably gained 3 lbs but it was worth it!! Elways made this anniversary celebration one of the best ever!!!

1  Thank Hollywoodsahn

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Very nice atmosphere. The service was great and the food was very good. A little bit pricey but it was worth it.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My boss took me there for my birthday lunch with other employees. It was my choice to go there as I always heard about Elway's and I wanted to try it. We were a party of 8 (had reservations). It took at least 20min until we received our beverages. I ordered the Ahi Tuna Salad. It took another 40min until we got our food. The server was incredibly nice and they had a birthday card, signed by the waitstaff for me which I thought was very sweet. Unfortunately my salad was very bland. The salad dressing was mostly just oil and had no flavor whatsoever. As a nice surprise, I received a little birthday cake - again, a very sweet and thoughtful gesture. I am just not sure if I want to got back there for a meal - I was disappointed.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great Steak! Beautiful restaurant. Casual dress code was a plus being that we were traveling and didn't plan on dress attire...so glad we weren't turn away.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Every detail is perfect. Starters, salads, sides and of course the steaks! Brilliant wine book. Super bar!

Been to Elway's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK