1,122 results
All reviewsstreet mallvalet parkingwithin walking distancefree breakfastcapitol buildingfew blocksfront desk staffcoors fieldconvention centerwould stay here againcookiesoatmealpool and hot tubfresh fruitclean hotelconvenient locationbusiness trip
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Room was clean and roomy. Maid service excellent. Staff was nice and efficient when we interacted with them. Breakfast was adequate; lots of options. Good location, classy digs, we felt our privacy was respected... we were pleased!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This hotel is just a short walk to 16th street in Denver, restaurants and shopping. Very convenient and clean. We had to make a rush reservation due to a reservation at another hotel falling through. I'm happy we switched hotels! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The hotel while in somewhat deserted part of downtown is within walking distance to the museums, baseball stadium and 16th street mall. When I arrived thee hotel had two functioning elevators that were both slow. Then one stopped working for the next 3 days. The hotel showed many spots of ware like broken and missing tiles on the areas near the elevators. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished though they had the smallest TV's I have seen at a Hampton Inn in years.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Excellent hotel. I found the room and service were on par with many Hampton Inns I have stayed at over the years in many places. This is my preferred hotel at this price level. If going to Denver, this one has an excellent location and staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I stayed in the hotel while on a business trip. The room was nice and clean and the staff was very helpful. The breakfast was terrible and I only ate it once. It is served from paper plates and mugs. Complimentary coffee (and occasional cookies) were a nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business