Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown
US$ 138
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
  • Restaurant
US$ 196
US$ 161
1,082 results
All reviewsstreet mallvalet parkingwithin walking distancefree breakfastcapitol buildingshort walkfew blockscoors fieldfront desk staffconvention centercookiespool and hot tubwould stay here againoatmealfresh fruitvalet serviceclean hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Overall, THE BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE I have ever had. I stayed one night at a different hotel and was upset about something promised that was not true. I got out of the rest of my reservation after calling the Hampton Inn and getting a room for the rest of the week. They worked with me and I was very satisfied, especially when I got to my room and it was TWICE as big as the first hotel. Also, there is a cheap parking lot across the street, within walking distance to everywhere I need to be, close to the 16th St Mall, FREE BREAKFAST (not just ordinary breakfast, a really decent spread). Manager Todd was very helpful with helping us checkin early and gave us some free snacks before a day of hiking. We got a pack n play for the baby during our stay. Pool n spa were very nice and the beds were extremely comfy. I can't think of one thing to complain about, I was so happy with the change and how everything was better in every way. First time staying with Hampton so I opened up an HHonors since I plan on coming back next time I am in Denver.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Love this place.

Also, if it matters, I am in sales and travel a few times a month. So I have been to many hotels and this was my best experience so far.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CaptainCovert
Reviewed 24 April 2012

The Hampton Inn in downtown Denver is in a great location - close enough to the 16th Street mall, but not so close that you have to deal with noise or congestion. We were able to park our car on the street overnight without any charge, and just needed to move it or put money in the meter before 9am. The breakfast was wonderful - there were hot waffles, hot oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins and mixed nuts to add. I plan on making this my usual spot in Denver. Everyone at the front desk was very nice, and we did not have any complaints.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JayDee970
Reviewed 23 April 2012

After staying at this hotel for an extended weekend to attend a conference in downtown Denver, I was repeatedly surprised by the value, cleanliness, and attention to detail shown by the staff and services.
This hotel is superior in most regards to more expensive boutique and larger hotels. It is a great deal.
Here are the highlights:
1-Amazing free, full breakfast with waffles, oatmeal, juice, good coffee, toast, yogurt, eggs, sausage, you name it. Why pay more for an equal room (at the Warwick) and no breakfast?
2-Friendly and attentive staff. We traveled with our 1-year old, and they gave us one of the handicap-accessible rooms so that we would have more space for the portable crib
3-Attention to detail. Our son pulled up one of the floor-mounted door stops (it was loose to begin with). And after mentioning this problem to a repair person we met in the elevator, it was repaired later that afternoon. Hard to beat that level of service.
4-Valet parking
5-Accessible downtown location - quick walk to 16th Street Pedestrian mall and other downtown locations. Sports venues are a little farther away.
6-Sound-proofed rooms. Couldn't hear the traffic (we were on the 6th floor), or noise from other rooms (and hopefully they couldn't hear our son yell).

Room Tip: If you have a child that needs a portable crib, request one of the handicap-accessible rooms, like #612. These rooms are larger, and have bigger bathrooms. Place the portable crib near the window--the soundproofing is excellent, and your baby won't wake up.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Stevenson123
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Very unfriendly and unwelcoming staff. I had been staying across at the Warwick hotel and wanted to stay in Denver a couple more nights but the Warwick was sold out. So I decided to try the Hampton Inn, which is across the street. My fiance was treating me to a getaway in Denver so I could see a concert at the Paramount and a Denver Performing Arts show. When I made my reservation at the Hampton Inn, the front desk staff was so rude when I presented my fiances credit card for check in. They said I needed him to submit a credit card authorization, which was no problem. However, they said they must have it sent immediately via fax and my fiance didn't have access to a fax machine right away. I even had cash that I offered in the meantime until my fiance could fax over the form. But they refused to help me at all and were so rude to me that I decided to cancel my reservation and stay at a different hotel.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank AJ M
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We loved this place so much it was hard to leave the room - but we did! For a Hampton Inn this was the most luxurious place we ever stayed. The beds could not have been more comfortable, in fact we looked at the label to see what kind of bed it was. The staff was welcoming and helpful. When visiting Denver, I would never stay anyplace else!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends