“Tremendous Location for Convention Goers”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #10 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Booked a room here for a Drupal Convention in March. The room was exceptionally clean, the staff and room service were awesome, and the location was perfect! Literally crossed the street to get to the Convention Center!

Moreover, because many of the after parties were held in other venues like the 16th Street Mall area, it was all within easy (I mean just a few blocks) walking distance. Never took a cab the entire time I was there and was on the go a great deal between daytime and nighttime entertainment.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the mountains have a better view than the ones facing the city.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Morpheus101010,

Thank you for the positive review, the hotel enjoyed hosting Drupalcon. It is great to hear you enjoyed the room and service that we provide. I know Drupalcon had a lot of events within the city and I am glad to hear you didn’t have to take taxi to your events. Hopefully we can have you back to enjoy our city!

Hotel Assistant Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I was down on Hyatts for a number of years after practically living in them around the world. It seemed that things had gotten too variable--especially the service. If this Hyatt is any indication, they have corrected that.

The hotel was nice, clean and well kept. Good work surfaces and lots of charger plugs on the desk. The staff went out of their way to take care of you. I had to call about one minor problem and it was fixed within minutes, they called to make sure I was happy and gave me some credit against my bill for something that was just a minor annoyance.

Room Tip: Get mountain view if you can.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Dear tatworthington,

Thanks for the wonderful review! I apologize that you experienced an issue; however I am glad to hear that it was fixed in a timely manner and handled properly. It is great to hear that we restored your faith in Hyatt and we certainly hope to have the pleasure of serving you here again.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

My wife and I spent last night (4/18/2012) here, as it was the closest hotel to the Celtic Women concert at the Wells Fargo Theater. I have nothing but good to say about the experience. We were checked in by Amanda, who offered a lot of great advice about hotel services and things going on in the area. We had dinner at Altitude, the hotel restaurant. The food was beyond excellent (we both had the Miso Gorgonzola Filet- awesome) Taylor and Ben made sure we where taken care of. I especially appreciated how they were very attentive to us, but were not in our face every five seconds. A fine line to be sure, but both men managed it very well. After the concert we went up to Strata, the bar on the 27th floor. Beautiful Hazy (our cocktail waitress) was a gem. She went out of her way for us, and even got us a better table when it became available (better view of the city). We had breakfast this morning (we had the buffet, excellent) were Shanice and Maona again were consummate professionals. Upon checkout this morning, Nick went out of his way to resolve a little billing concern (the ticket from breakfast hadn't cleared yet) All in all, a great experience. I highly recommend this Hyatt, and most of all, I commend all of the wonderful folks who took care of my wife and I!!!

Room Tip: Get a Mountain View on one of the upper floors. The view is tremendous!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Gerg S.,

What wonderful comments and such a great review, thank you! I am glad that each staff member you interacted with was able to show you the dedication to customer service that our hotel prides itself on. I will ensure that your comments about each individual will be shown to their team and management. Also, the Miso Gorgonzola Filet is one of my favorites, so I am glad you enjoyed it! We hope to host you and your wife for another getaway soon!

Hotel Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

We enjoyed staying at the Hyatt. The first night, we asked for extra hangers and glasses. Housekeeping was great and brought them right up! The check-in was painless with the little kiosk off to the side that was super easy to operate. It generated my key and invoice via computer based on my pre-registration. So quick, so easy....it was way cool! The decor is great. I thought the room charges and drink prices were quite high, but the quality was as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Love this hotel in all the typical ways...but it takes an exceptional hotel to deal with security issues well. We stayed 2 nights: the first night, wonderful, the second night at 3:00 am a wild, loud, out-of-control party erupted next to our room. Outrageous, really. I called security immediatey, and 2 security staff members were up and taking care of the situation without a second call. Within 20 minutes, the whole situation was resolved (not sure where the partiers went...). Yes, our sleep was interrupted, but the hotel cannot anticipate which guests will be irresponsible. The fact remains that when I called, the Hyatt Security staff responded immediately & completely. Thank you Hyatt for your professional Security staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Nalu,

Thank you for the five stars and such a wonderful review! I apologize your night was interrupted, but I am happy to see that security responded quickly and resolved the situation. Our security staff is very hard working and it is great to see them get the recognition they deserve. We have shared your review with the security team, as well as the rest of the hotel. We hope to have you back again, but for a night without interruptions.