“Very cool condo in an excellent location”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Dining Room
Bathroom
Grounds
Entrance
Street
Contemporary kitchen combined with 1890s brick!
Dining room - french doors are great to open in the summertime.
Cozy living room that also sleeps up to 2 people if needed
Up to the 2nd floor...
Master bedroom with attached bath
Master bath
First floor bath - also has washer/dryer for those longer stays/big days!
Second bedroom and reading area too!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura T
Ogden, Utah
“Very cool condo in an excellent location”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We just stayed here August 7-11, and the pictures from online were accurate. The decor in this place was pretty neat. I wish my home were this stylish! The condo was stocked with everything you could wish for - standard shower toiletries, any kind of spices or condiments you could want while cooking, all kinds of dishes/pots/pans, extra blankets, etc. I could seriously have just brought some spare clothes and moved right in and not lacked for anything.

That's not even the best part - the best part is the LOCATION. Oh my gosh I want to live there. It's right by the interstate, and you can walk to dozens of excellent restaurants! There was a farmer's market a few blocks away, you can walk to downtown - I know because we did all this. Lots of dogs in the neighborhood, and it's being gentrified right now, so it's neat to look at all the houses and see some modern condos right next to some older style homes.

There is a little tiny backyard, which was nice for the dog in the middle of the night when we didn't feel like taking a walk. The only downside is that it gets a little warm in the downstairs during the day. There are ceiling fans, but the only ACs are two window units in the bedrooms, so we were fine when we slept, but a little warm during the day.

We booked this place through VRBO, and it was extremely simple. Often you have all this extra stuff added to the price like cleaning fees, pet fees, taxes, etc. For this property, the quoted price was THE price, and it was so nice not to have the hassle of sticker shock. The property manager was very helpful - she sent us a list of things to do in the area, and also an online magazine telling us what was going on the weekend we were there. She was also very laid back, and didn't call us or otherwise intrude on our vacation. It all was smooth as butter.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location/decor
Liked least: no AC downstairs
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Aug 2015
I'm always really grateful when people take time out of their busy days to provide thoughtful feedback. I love being able to be helpful to visitors as a traveler myself. At the same time, I want to make sure they feel like they have access to any information or help they need from me without me intruding on their vacation.

I'm working on changing the cooling system for the house now so really appreciate the feedback.

I also love guests that take advantage of the neighborhood. It's grown a lot and there is a lot to see and do there. If you want to jump in and enjoy the neighborhood experience, LoHi is a great way to do it.

Again, huge gratitude for taking the time to share information that can be valuable to other guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing