“Great Service, wonderful staff”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Ranked #78 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stayed here for a week. The rooms were large enough to keep our family of 5 and still have room to move around. Hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great, had something different every day. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again when we're back next year. Best hotel stay ever!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Shane C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

We had large clean rooms with comfy beds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We left our car at the hotel and took the shuttle to the airport. I highly recommend doing this and not trying to park at the airport due to majoy construction at the Denver Airport.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Madarling
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Madarling,

We also recommend your suggestion! The park and fly package is wonderful way to save time and stress when it comes to flying out of Denver International Airport. We invite all of our guests to take advantage of our shuttle services and utilize this amenity when it comes time to fly. Thanks for your review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Hotel was very clean and front desk was very helpful. The price was also fantastic. I would stay here again and recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank alisse a

alisse a,

Thanks for your recommendation! We will see you on your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We decided to stop over in Denver for one night on our way to Boulder.
It was extremely fortunate as our flight was delayed and we did not get into Denver until 9pm. By the time we got our bags & car rental it was after 10pm.

Fortunately the hotel was only 6 miles from the airport. The front desk were charming and professional, the room was clean & large. Just how we like it.

Room Tip: Avoid 6th floor if you do not smoke!! All the smoking rooms are apparently up there!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank timjoe333

goforit333,

Thanks for making our hotel your stop on the way to Boulder - we'd like to think that we are a perfect location for guests when they are leaving the airport and on their way out of Denver to places south, west, and north. And east! Our sixth floor is the only floor that contains smoking rooms, and the staff does a good job of muting that smoke scent as much as they can. I hope to see you on your next visit through Colorado.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I enjoyed 4 wonderful nights at the Country Inn. From the moment I was picked up at the airport by their shuttle (and offered a bottle of cold water) I was impressed with their level of friendly customer service and standard of excellence. Carrie checked me in and was so welcoming - I immediately felt relaxed. About 15 minutes after I settled in my room she phoned to see if everything was okay - it was. My room was lovely and clean and my bed very comfortable. Within walking distance are several restaurants, Uno Chicago Grill, The Outback Steakhouse, Applebees and Montana grill, as well as several others.

The thing that sets Country Inn apart from the other hotels is the friendliness of the staff, their attitude is that nothing is too much trouble. Dustyn Padderud the Guest Service Manager interupted his personal time to help me out - Thanks Dustyn - you're amazing mate!
The Country Inn provide a delicous (complimentary) hot breakfast and the Meet & Greet snacks (5pm - 7pm). There is a nice Business Centre that I made good use of (also complimentary) as well as the free shuttle service to the inernational airport and a Walmart store about 10 minutes from the hotel. These two services alone saved me a heap of money. I highly recommend this hotel and the next time I'm in Denver I will book a room at the Country Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Babs_DownUnder

Babs_DownUnder,

I was very pleased to hear about your stay at our property and the individuals that made it better than you expected. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Carrie, and thank you for the compliments about myself! The attitude you described is what I'd like to think our hotel goal is, that nothing is too much trouble. You put it beautifully. We will see you on your next visit from Australia!