“Very Happy with my large order”

Wishbone Family Restaurant
Ranked #397 of 3,286 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I ordered from Wishbone for my daughters high school graduation party. We had family come in from all over the country so I wanted to get something everyone would lik and who doesn't like fried chicken. We already knew Wishbone was good and that is why we were willing to drive the 40 minutes from Hudson to pick it up. We ordered the 100 piece meal on their catering menu. Each time I called they were friendly and helpful and when I finally ordered the food the manager walked me through it to make sure I had enough to feed 50 people. We had more then enough which was wonderful. The food was just as amazing as if we would have sat down at the restaurant. I was very happy we went with them. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This is not a fancy place; so do not go there expecting white glove service. You go for the down-home cooking, especially the chicken. It simply cannot be beat for the price! We have to visit about once a year (we live on the other side of town) for my hubby to get his fix. Always consistent and good! And - such a friendly, helpful staff!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for a lunch with friends. The food was very good and our server was very attentive. Their menu is quite broad with a variety of food to choose from. The chicken is the specialty of the house. If you like down home cooking, give this nice restaurant a go. You'll like it.

1  Thank Baylor1
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Best chicken I've ever had. Great place to eat. First time I've ever come and I'm impressed!!! Coming back soon with my family. A jewel of a restaurant!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Met a friend for dinner at the Wishbone for the first time ever. Kind of a throwback to a restaurant of past times or Midwestern feel. Good food, generous portions, prompt and friendly service. I can imagine it gets pretty busy on weekends but it's a fairly large building...
Don't expect tons of "healthy" choices...an older crowd comes here...