“Best lunch!! ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We just left this place and omg we are never eating again from how full we got!!! You get A LOT of food for what you pay. The service is amazing and all the workers are super friendly. The menu has a lot of variety and is very authentic. You must try the carnitas tacos... they are to die for!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The Menu offers breakfast, lumch and dinner. The selection of Tequila and Mezcal is one of the best I have encountered in Denver. A hard to find beer on tap, Dos Equis, perfect addition to the rest of the menu. Joe B. our bartender was attentive, friendly and fast. Kitchen closes a bit early on Sunday for.a big city, but traditionaly it is expected.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Went in for a quick early dinner and was presently surprised. The food was excellent and the service was very good. I would come back again when in the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This was my first time to visit Las Delicias. Supposedly they recently underwent a remodel. Since I hadn't seen it previously, I can only speak to the fact that the as of right now it looks really hip and has a lovely deck upstairs. I felt comfortable and was excited because a group of hispanic construction workers told me this was some of the best authentic Mexican food in Denver.

First of all, service was a bit slow...good, but slow. Maybe that has to do with the fact that the waiter has to run upstairs from the kitchen to deliver items. I don't mind waiting, so the ramped down timeframe didn't bother me. Had I been in a hurry, I might have been perturbed. Secondly, margaritas were horrible, little alcohol and very bitter. There are other Mexican restaurants in Denver with great margaritas, so if you're here to drink, go somewhere else.

Now, let's talk about the food. I ordered a taco, guacamole tostada and tamale. The taco was good (not great). It was just a taco. I wish it had some pizzaz like sour cream or jalepeños, but alas, just meat and a shell. The guac tostada was the best thing on the plate. It was perfect. Finally, the tamale is what I was craving. I mean, a good tamale can be like a juicy explosion of fireworks specially created for your tastebuds. This was not that. It was ok. I had to ask for green sauce to give it flavor, and that green sauce lacked the tartness I expected, so it was warm and bland. Overall it was underwhelming.

The good news is that this is authentic Mexican food, and you'll get a lot of it. The bad news is that there is plenty of room for improvement. They need to add some kick, some spice, something special. That would take this place from ho hum to yum yum.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place with a wide selection on the menu. Friendly service and quickly had chips on table. My order arrived fast. My only feedback was the top shelf tequila for dinner was a little rich ($13), otherwise I enjoyed myself here and the food was very tasty. I would recommend this place.

Been to Las Delicias I? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK