“Stopped in for Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place with a wide selection on the menu. Friendly service and quickly had chips on table. My order arrived fast. My only feedback was the top shelf tequila for dinner was a little rich ($13), otherwise I enjoyed myself here and the food was very tasty. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This restaurant only warrants 3 stars. Non for food, service was very good, salsa was delicious, however the main meals where on par with Taco Bell. The chiles relleno had a small piece of poblano, no flavor or spice. My enchiladas had very little taste needed Chupala sauce for flavor.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Enjoy this mexican restaurant in the neighborhood - has been closed for renovations but this is basic home grown mexican. Reminds me of my hometown.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Whenever I am in the area, I like to stop here for lunch. The food is very flavorful and quick. Service is excellent. It is easy to find in mid-town. Am already looking forward to their re-model being completed in the spring of 2016. Hope there will be plenty of outdoor seating.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is a great place to eat mexican food. It is hot ( with heat ) and spicy if that is what you want, the service is fantastic very friendly. I have been there before and will go back again and again as long as they continue to do a great job.

Been to Las Delicias I? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK