“Have never had a bad meal here”
Review of Las Delicias I

Las Delicias I
Ranked #590 of 3,123 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Whenever I am in the area, I like to stop here for lunch. The food is very flavorful and quick. Service is excellent. It is easy to find in mid-town. Am already looking forward to their re-model being completed in the spring of 2016. Hope there will be plenty of outdoor seating.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is a great place to eat mexican food. It is hot ( with heat ) and spicy if that is what you want, the service is fantastic very friendly. I have been there before and will go back again and again as long as they continue to do a great job.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I figure a good test for Mexican food is a combo plate - I had a beef taco, a cheese enchilada & relleno. The relleno was small and had very little pepper in it. The taco shell tasted packaged. The chips and salsa were adequate. There were lots of families and the kitchen service and busboy were fast. The waitress not so.
C +

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Very good Mexican Food. I like getting the chips and salsa and a pint of re fried beans for dinner. Nice feel to the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

The service at this restaurant was excellent: my food and drinks arrived very quickly, the waitress checked on me frequently, and they accommodated me when I asked for a smaller portion for dessert.