“Not Quite Delicious but OK, If You're Desperate!”
Review of Las Delicias

Las Delicias
Ranked #688 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: You can enjoy great appetizers like nachos, tortilla chips, and quesadillas. Try one of our signature dishes and youll see why we have the best Mexican cuisine in town.
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I figure a good test for Mexican food is a combo plate - I had a beef taco, a cheese enchilada & relleno. The relleno was small and had very little pepper in it. The taco shell tasted packaged. The chips and salsa were adequate. There were lots of families and the kitchen service and busboy were fast. The waitress not so.
C +

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Very good Mexican Food. I like getting the chips and salsa and a pint of re fried beans for dinner. Nice feel to the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

The service at this restaurant was excellent: my food and drinks arrived very quickly, the waitress checked on me frequently, and they accommodated me when I asked for a smaller portion for dessert.

Reviewed 14 November 2014

I went there recently for lunch and my order hit the table within 5 minutes of my ordering it. That means it's all pre-prepared back in the kitchen and they throw it in the microwave to heat it up. And it tastes like it. If you're in a hurry I guess that's okay, but I prefer a place that puts a bit more effort into the food it serves.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I used to eat here growing up and had not eaten there for over 20 years. It was just as I remembered it. To be the same after 20 years says quite a bit about their quality. I would recommend anyone going to Las Delicias 1 it is a gem.

1  Thank Don D

Been to Las Delicias? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK