“Ladies stay away. Very Rude to women”
Review of India House - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We walked in behind 2 men who were seated immediately. The host never acknowledged our being there. We waited a couple of minutes to see if they would seat us (the restaurant was not crowded at all). The host walked by us 3 times (again, not even acknowledged our presence).
My partner and I looked at each other and left.
Now I know Indian men think women are inferior to them, but they couldn't be more wrong.
Ladies, stay away from this dive. There are way better Indian restaurants in the area that will have respect for you.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Location is closed. Looks like construction may be underway but no explanation as to the fate of the restaurant.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Recently,went to India House with my wife.We enjoyed our dinner so much can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

India House is very classy and contemporary restaurant. Great ambience,delicious food and the best service

2  Thank Mariax1
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We are coming here since 2005.in my opinion this the best indian restaurant in Denver.I love their butter chicken and lamb Rogan josh.Highly recommend.

2  Thank P987