“Stellar Service! (‘Meh’ Food) ”
Review of Bombay Clay Oven

Bombay Clay Oven
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Clay Oven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,219 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We went on a whim (boyfriend usually does quality research prior to our choosing anywhere... and this experience is why, ha). The fella that greeted us was pleasant and polite, the booth we sat cross-legged in was charming. Over-all though, the atmosphere is overpowered by the lights— a few notches too-bright. Our server, Marissa, was warm, inviting, and proved to be consistently accommodating throughout the evening. We had high hopes, but were ultimately disappointed with the veggie-trio app (small portions/slightly warmer than room-temp). The raita was the redeeming element (fantastic!) Ordered chicken tikka, which was quite bland, and I love bharta(eggplant)... which resembled a bland, spicy tomato sauce (where was the eggplant??...I’ve had notably better canned simmer sauce). Marissa was understanding and accommodating(service made the meal : ) Far from memorable I’m afraid.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This place has a buffet that is to die for! Everything is smoking hot and there is a big selection of main dishes, salads and deserts.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Bombay Clay has been a family favorite for years. It's tucked into Cherry Creek and allows for wandering around the area after eating some delicious Indian (and burn off some of the dessert I always seem to get.) The service is terrific and they make you feel like part of the family. My son's favorite part is eating in the devane (I'm spelling that completely wrong!) - it feels like a comfy cozy tent.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I really enjoy going to Bombay Clay Oven for lunch. I usually get the lunch buffet.They have a nice variety of Indian dishes. The Chai tea is really good too. I recommend Bombay Clay Oven for any occasion.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We have been dining here for 20 yrs and it is consistently excellent food. Service is always great, the owners will even come check on you. It is great for cultural ambience including the music and unique instruments. Sit in the Indian style booths if you get a chance. We drive from across town for this one, special treat for the kids!!!

Been to Bombay Clay Oven? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK