“Great Indian food in Cherry Creek”
Review of Bombay Clay Oven

Bombay Clay Oven
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Clay Oven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,202 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I really enjoy going to Bombay Clay Oven for lunch. I usually get the lunch buffet.They have a nice variety of Indian dishes. The Chai tea is really good too. I recommend Bombay Clay Oven for any occasion.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We have been dining here for 20 yrs and it is consistently excellent food. Service is always great, the owners will even come check on you. It is great for cultural ambience including the music and unique instruments. Sit in the Indian style booths if you get a chance. We drive from across town for this one, special treat for the kids!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

After a week stay at Denver, I was missing food with masala and there I chanced upon this lovely restaurant - Bombay Clay Oven located a little away from my hotel at Cherry Creek. It is a nice and cozy little restaurant that was serving buffet Indian lunch with all the delicacies including Gulab Jamun as dessert.

Although the food was prepared to suit the American taste buds, I enjoyed the non-spicy sambar, the vegetable korma and to top it all - chicken tandoori. The buffet all the ingredients of a typical Indian lunch.

The staff is courteous and quick. I was surprised that despite being a working day, there was quite a bit of crowd in the restaurant. Mind you, not Indians but locals and other tourists.

The cost for the buffet was around USD 12 or so. Not very expensive I guess.

Must try while in Denver.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

on our second visit we were accompanied by our granddaughters (9 and 12) and we all found things to enjoy.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Fantastic Indian food! Great service, very friendly & welcoming. I love the comfy booths. Definitely turned me into a repeat customer.

Been to Bombay Clay Oven? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK