“Great place for meat lovers~”

Rodizio Grill - Denver
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 18th & Wynkoop
Transit: Light rail and 16th-Street Shuttle are only 2 blocks from the restaurant.
Description: Rodizio Grill is the first authentic Brazilian Steakhouse restaurant or Churrascaria in the United States. It was established in 1995 by Founder and President Ivan Utrera, a native Brazilian born in Sao Paulo. Rodizio Grill is an award-winning restaurant featured in national media, including USA Today, The Washington Post, CBS News, NBC News and others.
Reviewed 27 April 2016

My Company had their annual holiday lunch here and we had a great time! The service was great and the food was delicious. At first I was skeptical to go since I had a horrible experience at another Brazilian steak house (Texas de Brazil) but I am glad I ended up going. The closest parking garage I found was $25 so make sure you consider that on top of your check or have time to look for a park meter.
Leave some room to try the grilled pineapple and their cheesecake!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

The salad bar is good and there is a lot to choose from. The meats are really good and they keep coming as long as you want them to. The sangria isn't very good so drink something else. This would be a great place if the prices were a bit more reasonable. As it is, it is just a very expensive place that really isn't worth it in the end.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I have lived in Brazil as well as enjoy dinning at Brazil style steakhouses. If done right an enjoyable experience. This place gets an F You will pay top dollar and receive a cheap Buffett . This is a tourist trap Stay Away. The items on the salad bar looked and tasted like they were leftovers. The cheese bread rolls were so hard . There are many other choices in the downtown Denver area. This was our first of many scheduled trips and we will not be back to this so called Brazilian steakhouse

Reviewed 27 March 2016

The Rodizio Grill at which I ate, is located in lower Downtown Denver. This was about the fifth time that I have eaten here.
They have a lunch, brunch, & dinner menu at varying prices. The day I was here, we had lunch. The selection of meats isn't as varied at lunch as it is at dinner. There is salad bar with a wide range of items to choose from, including quail eggs. You are given what looks like a wooden baby rattle with one end painted red, the other end painted green, and the middle section is brown. This is to let the Gauchos (servers) know if you want them to continually come to your table to offer a small slice of meat (green), if you want them to pause coming to your table (red), or if you are finished and have enough room for some dessert (brown). The gauchos come to your table with varying meats on large skewers that they slice off at your table if you choose to try it. You can try as many meats as they bring to your table, or you can skip some of the selections as well. I like that I can control which meats I want to try and which ones I would rather skip. The service here has always been good and the food is always delicious. The downside is that you can easily overeat and leave feeling overstuffed.
This is a wonderful place for special occasions or if you just want something different for a change. It can be expensive to eat here, but once you try it, you won't be focused on the cost.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Don't waste your time or money!!

We took some business associates out to dinner last night. NOT IMPRESSED. We all had the full meal. The waitress never asked if we wanted anything to drink aside from water then she spilled water all over with every refill. What a mess. The salad bar was mostly picked over. We ended up with the leftover scraps. Then all the meat that came to the table was either burnt or severely over cooked. The servers were so quick at the table that my those who sat in the far corner missed out on several items when they overlooked offering them. For the cost of dinner it's not worth it. I was hoping to show my clients a great experience instead we joked about the next burnt thing on a skewer that was going to stop at the table.

Rodizio G, Manager at Rodizio Grill - Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

We are very sorry to hear of your recent disappointing experience. We would like to have the opportunity to make it right and discover some details regarding your visit so that we may take corrective training actions. Please email us at reviews@rodiziogrill.com, include your phone number, so a manager can call you to further discuss. Thank you in advance.

Been to Rodizio Grill - Denver? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK