“Quaint little place in Denver with great food ”
Review of Cherry Tomato

Cherry Tomato
Ranked #310 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great cocktails, cute atmosphere, good service and excellent pasta dishes. Good for friends, a date and families.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My daughter, her boyfriend and I visited the Cherry Tomato on Memorial Day Sunday and found them to be very busy; yet we were seated within about ten minutes (the owner's daughter greeted us as the front door and, when I asked about business, she told me that it was a "slow night." I told her to tell her dad to never sell this place (if what she said is true, then this place is truly a gold mine of a business). I ordered the veal parmigiana, my daughter had the chicken piccata, and her boyfriend had the saltimbocca (they also each enjoyed a glass of pinot grigio while I had a Coke). The table bread was enhanced with a mix of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and herbs - very tasty! Larry was our waiter and he was very professional and attentive. All of our meals were spectacular and we were out the door, nice tip included, for less than a Benjamin. I highly recommend this restaurant and look forward to dining here again.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Best Italian we’ve had in Denver. The pasta felese and carbonara were simply outstanding. If you’re looking for good Italian and willing to pay a slightly more expensive rate, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This is a fabulous Italian restaurant. They don't take reservations for parties less than 6, and it was very crowded when we went on a Sunday night, so we ate at the bar. The bartender Jesse is wonderful - so glad we ate at the bar, she was so great. This is a small family Italian restaurant with scrumptious food and a great wine list. They are very accommodating and flexible with the menu, even allowing 1/2 portions of pretty much anything. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Located in an area you would not expect to find a restaurant. Recommended by the hotel as great Italian and family owned. Building is old and charming. Dining area is a bit crowded, but comfortable. The food is superb. Choose your pasta and sauce. Servers are outstanding and knowledgeable. Located in an older neighborhood and parking is on the street and very limited, but walk a bit more to eat more.