“Authentic and Sweet”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Well, it's authentic, unpretentious, and affordable so I'm sure some out of state developer is scheming to tear it down and put up ugly condos as we speak. It's an old school menu, so no pork belly but they do have GF pasta which is nice. A little neighborhood treasure, but they don't appear to have AC so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The Cherry Tomato is located on a residential street, and sits quietly on a corner. It is a charming place to have dinner! The hostess was super friendly, our waitress obviously loved her job, and the food was splendid! We had a wide variety of meals and it was all outstanding. We topped dinner off with coffees and desserts, and again - we were not disappointed! I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a delicious dinner, in a quiet, quaint atmosphere! We'll go again!

1  Thank ShoppingM0M
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for great Italian cuisine, look elsewhere. If you're looking for decent food with a friendly neighborhood ambiance, the Cherry Tomato fits the bill.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I have lived here my entire life, in Lakewood. Our "best Italian" has always been Cafe Jordano, which has always been the best in my opinion. My husband said Cherry Tomato was better, so we went and unfortunately, he was correct. I have been here 8 times now, and I can honestly say that I have never had such good Italian food. My favorite dishes are:

Pasta Filise
Pasta Puttanesca
Sauteed Mushrooms and Garlic Pasta

On top of these three entrees, I will order any special that sounds amazing (they change each time I go) and a dirty martini. The bartender is awesome and I cannot say enough about this little gem. I wish I would have known about it years ago!

1  Thank nicolew2161
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My third trip here and all 3 visits were great. Our server was helpful and attentive without hovering. My ravioli was terrific and sauces are always great. Several red sauce choices ranging from tame to spicy.
A very nice, quaint place with ambiance. Often full so might want to call ahead!

Been to Cherry Tomato? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK