All reviews denver airport great hotel complimentary breakfast rental car shuttle service an early flight clean hotel the breakfast area would definitely stay here again fresh fruit next morning king suite easy access excellent stay stayed one night oatmeal bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I wasn't sure where to stay before departing Denver. This hotel was perfectly priced and close to the airport. I prefered this one to the Hampton Inn closer to the airport because I wanted to be closer to Denver but just a short drive to the airport in the morning. It worked out great. I also liked the room layout. There was a small connected additional space with a sofa and chairs. This gave us plenty of room for the 4 of us.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DENAPDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you so much for choosing our property the evening prior to your flight out of Denver! It is truly our pleasure being given the opportunity to share our warm hospitality with you. My team takes pride in the service and amenities we offer all of our guests and it is great to hear of your recent experience. I appreciate your feedback. Guest satisfaction is our hotel's priority.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Had a great stay at the Hampton Inn Gateway in Aurora. Room was excellent, staff professional and a really good breakfast. Good access off I-70 or Pena Blvd going to or coming from Denver International Airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DENAPDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that we met all your expectations during your visit. We can’t wait to share our hospitality with you the next time your are traveling through Denver.

Barbara

Reviewed 9 March 2016

This hotel is new and nice. Great breakfast like most Hamptons. Internet worked fine. The only downfall for me was room size. I felt the rooms were much smaller than I am used to. We upgraded to a suite for a small charge so we had more room for our bags. I have never had to do this at a hotel before. Overall very nice place to stay and a good location just maybe consider a suite if you was a decent sized room.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
DENAPDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad we had a suite to offer you so you had additional room.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Very luxurious room that isn't normally in our price range, but we decided to treat ourselves to a stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. You won't regret it. When you have the chance stay at one of their locations and see for yourself. You'll be convinced.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I've been traveling to the Denver Airport on business since approximately 2011. I have tried several of the different chains out there but really like the location of the Hilton brands in the Gateway Business Park. When I was going to Denver frequently, I stayed at this Hampton quite often. Back then, my only complaint was that the breakfast was awful. Im a very small meal per diem and really depend on the complimentary breakfasts. I even wrote about that in a previous review of this same hotel. It's been awhile since I've been to Denver and I have to say I was disappointed to find that the overall quality of the hotel has gone down hill. Since I am there working, internet access is really important to me and it was one of the things I had liked so much - the nice, high speed internet. The internet was terrible this stay, not even fast enough to stream a short newsclip from cnn. Whatever was done, please undo it and put it back the way it was. The ac in my room barely cooled and the fan barely ran. the room was hot and stuffy the entire time and uncomfortable to sleep in A trashcan under the sink where the coffee supplies are seems like a no brainer to me, yet there wasnt one. The missing trash can wasnt wasnt a big deal but the stuffy rrom and slow internet access were deal breakers for me.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the air conditioner in your room was not properly working during your stay. In the future if you have any issues with your stay,
please ask to speak to a manager to correct the issue at that time so you don't have a bad experience.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of assistance

303-375-8118