1,367 results
All reviews moonlight diner needed a place to stay continental breakfast an early flight free shuttle nice room front desk staff rental car
Reviewed 14 October 2016

As a previous poster said, “This is an airport hotel”. That’s what it is and it’s the least expensive that I could find in the group of hotels on Tower Road that are the closest to the airport. The rooms are small but clean. The beds are not the most comfortable I’ve slept on but they weren’t terrible. If you want an inexpensive hotel to “sleep and fly” this will work. If your staying for a prolonged period of time and plan on spending a lot of time in the room the this hotel may not be for you.

When I look at reviews and read people bashing how disappointed they were in some of these less expensive hotels I just have to chuckle. For Pete’s sake….. If you pay $70 for a hotel and you expect a $150 or $200 hotel you’re a fool………

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I've stayed at many Microtels and all so far all have been good, so I was very surprised at the experience at this one - not good. The first room I got didn't have a microwave and fridge like I thought it was supposed to, so I switched to a room that did. This room had a missing smoke detector (it was broken, so it was taken off the ceiling), a tissue plugging a hole in a wall plate (or cable outet?), stains on the ceiling, a very dirty floor, light fixture hanging down, and a missing bar lock on the door. Mostly because of the missing door lock and smoke detector, I asked to switch rooms again. I walked to the third room with all of my luggage only to discover that I couldn't open the door. I walked back to the front desk and found out that the handle is broken, so you have to pull UP on the handle to open the door. Inside the room, there was a large area on the wall with bare plaster covering a hole, as well as at least 2 other holes not covered in plaster. There were scuff marks all over the walls, and wall paper peeling off in the bathroom. There were also large bare hooks on the wall where what looked like a photo or something should be. I was thankful this was a room with 2 queen beds and I was traveling alone because one of the beds had a comforter with several stains on it and would not have wanted to sleep with it. I will not stay at this Microtel again. It was not worth all of the time it took to get a room that was still not taken care of.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 October 2016

If you are looking for a clean, inexpensive place near the airport, this motel will work. The sheets and towels were clean as was the room. Sadly,there were many marks - scars on the walls in the hallways from ??? The room we used, the window was in poor shape and the toilet paper holder had come out of the wall and was lying on the sink.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for letting us know. We will make sure that these issues are taken care of. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Checkin-first room given was not clean and looked like someone was staying there. Second room given was locked and could not gain access with key. Third room finally worked and was clean.

Every night our keys deactivated. Breakfast area was not clean and fruit looked bad.

Positive- Room was cleaned well

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope you will consider giving us another try in the future!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

The room was adequate, but very small. There was virtually no room to walk around the king sized bed. I arrived late, and had an early flight the next morning. One of the reasons I chose this hotel was the advertised early breakfast. When I checked in, the clerk advertised a 4 am breakfast, perfect to grab something before catching a 6 am flight. I checked out at 4, and found nothing prepared, without even any lights on in the breakfast area. When I asked about it the clerk said simply "My bad", and gave me a receipt for the room. At least an apology or an offer of an apple or banana would have been nice.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

I am so sorry that this happened to you and I will make sure that this issue is addressed immediately. You are right and the clerk should have offered to get you something for your breakfast. Thank you for letting us know. We hope you will give us another chance in the future should your travels bring you back to the area.