“Food, Service, Location and Vibe--Worth a Try!”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #333 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Since 1996, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has been entertaining guests with a charming down-home style that's a hit with eaters around the globe. Our menu offers a number of items for the shrimp lover in all of us. Boasting creative seafood dishes inspired straight from the movie Forrest Gump and a fun family atmosphere, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will have you running to the nearest location you can find!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I travel quite a bit. Spending a week in Denver for a conference and looking for something a little different; happily discovered Bubba Gump a short distance from my hotel and an easy walk from just about anywhere in downtown Denver. I actually went there twice this week with colleagues and we enjoyed it each time. The walls feature images and sayings from the movie Forest Gump and the servers display a casual and upbeat attitude. I've been to the Maui version of this eatery and the only thing that was missing in Denver was the water view. Otherwise it offers the same fun experience with good food and service to go along with the vibe. I found the prices reasonable for a downtown venue.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I sat at the bar and ordered immediately because it was the closest place to my hotel and I was on a time crunch- the scampi was really speedy and very good, the drink was a good price too. Unfortunately a random drunk tried to ruin my experience by asking for my phone and yelling at me because I wouldn’t have a conversation with him. He was rude and the bartender and manager handled it with absolute grace and strength. They asked him to leave and apologized to us, they really handled the situation a lot classier than I would have, my friend and I were about to knock him off his stool. I’d go back to this place just because of their stand up staff. Good job, guys!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

While the meal was pricey - the shrimp mac and cheese was very tasty.
The service on the other hand was not inviting- I felt as though I was intruding on their Sunday plans.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We were staying at a hotel around the corner and were looking for a spot for lunch and drinks until we could check in. Bubba Gump's fit the bill exactly. All of our food from our appetizer to our drinks was excellent and with very generous portions. Prices were reasonable for the area. Service was very fast and friendly. We found the movie trivia questions a fun added bonus. Don't hesitate to give it a try!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lunch while attending the Colorado Home and Garden show. Food was great and no waiting. Great service and atmosphere.

Been to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK