Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
GreenLeadersGold level
Waconia, Minnesota, United States
“High quality”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I was a little disappointed in wireless internet not being included in the price, but otherwise a ery good stay. I ate at the restaurant and was server by Stephanie, she was very personable and the food was great!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 11 May 2012
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your recent stay with us! I will make sure to share your comments with Stephanie as well. Please come see us again soon!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (464)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Having travelled a lot, I am constantly disappointed by the hotels I stay in. Perhaps my expectations are too high? Just when I thought I should start settling for mediocre accommodations, I stayed at this Embassy Suites location and can say that they exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and everything in them works. The comp food is delicious. And as a plus, the building is LEED certified. I've died and gone to heaven, er Denver.

• Stayed May 2012
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
We love when our guests provide us excellent reviews such as yours! I will be sure to share this review with our entire staff! Please make sure to come visit us more often!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I stayed here 3 nights for a conference at the convention center across the street. The location is great. The room was quiet, lovely, spacious, with all the Emassy Suites amenities like coffee maker and refrigerator. The free breakfast was wonderful. The hotel is located in a nice part of town just 2 blocks from a great outdoor shopping street with a shuttle running up and down the street. This is also close to other public trans like the light rail and city bus service. Lobby is on 4th floor, which is unusual but fine.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rebekky
Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay with us. We love to hear what our guests have to say about us and the hotel. I will share your comments with our staff, and we look forward to your return trip.
Lafayette
Reviewed 1 May 2012

After visiting the hotel for the Lego Kids Fest I am pleased to stay that I would recommend this hotel to any guest. The rooms are clean and extremely large that would suite any type of traveler. It is very convenient to the Downtown Convention Center and local restaurants. The one thing that was great for a small family was the breakfast. The kids could get what every they wanted and it was so convenient that we didn't have to go anywhere for our morning meal. If your a Starbucks lover, once you exit he hotel door there is a Starbucks right out side. This Starbucks location was by far the best Starbucks I have ever been to. I was kindly greeted by the whole staff and Kelsey made sure my drink prefect just as if I would get it back home. They gave the kids small frappachino samples and sent us on our way. Overall GREAT EXPERIENCE! We cant wait to come back!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank zbdad
I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our great location for the Lego Kid's Fest! I hope that you and your family had a great time! We hope that you and your family will come see us again!
Cincinnati,OH
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This hotel property is infant in growth...meaning...it is a new property. Centrally located downtown at the Denver Convention Center provides immediate access to local eateries, attractions, and transportation needs. A nightly managers reception is hosted in the modern and highly attractive common area.
Rooms have been given a thorough and well thought out design and are adorned with beautiful details and calming colors. Also, the rooms are clearly designed for today's technology inclined traveler providing nearly every possible connection in room.
The fitness center, albeit quite small, provides sufficient gym equipment for a successful workout. I highly recommend the Embassy Suites Denver Convention Center and would return without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank deejal
We appreciate you choosing to share some comments about your last stay with us. We are all so proud to be working in such a beautiful hotel! I hope that you will come visit us again soon.