“Good Food!”
Review of Locanda Del Borgo

Locanda Del Borgo
Reserve with OpenTable
Locanda Del Borgo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #369 of 3,300 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Holly
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and great restaurant for friends and family. We had 10 people with a variety of dishes (ravioli, fettuccine, pizza, appetizers, steak, pork chops, etc) and all were excellent! A must if you like good Italian food with good company.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and reminded me of being in Umbria. The wine selection was also great. I eat here every time I'm in Denver on business.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Locanda is a good, local restaurant in Hilltop. My husband loves the pasta specials and our son enjoys the pizza. I often order the chicken Milanese, which now comes with a side of pasta (I sub veggies). Good local spot with pretty good service.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We went with another couple to try something new. Feel in love with this place. The food is outstanding and we tried a wide variety from the calamari/shrimp/scallop appetizer to different salads and entrees. Sea bass was exceptional as well as the beef rib and spinach raviolis. The house fettuccini was recommended by our server and we tried it, outstanding. We had lava cake and gelato for dessert, excellent! We're diffidently going back and asking for Josh as our server.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I previously gave this restaurant one of my most favorable reviews and it deserved it. Well, things change. As a regular visitor to this former neighborhood gem my last two experiences have left me sad and hungry for the good food they used to put out. Their signature homemade sausage has turned into an uninteresting coarsely ground flavorless pork hot dog, and the eggplant parmesan was incompletely cooked and bitter. I guess the opening of a second store in Lowry has diffused the focus of the chef with unfortunate but predictable results. I did not rush to write a new review after my first bad experience but this second meal in a row has convinced me that the magic is gone.

Been to Locanda Del Borgo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK