All reviews denver airport hi express room was clean free breakfast an early morning flight flight was cancelled free shuttle other hotels wake up call would stay again very nice hotel front desk staff fitness center hie dia pillows microwave
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Im not a Trip Advisor complainer! The room was updated recently but boy was it grungy. Stains all over the carpet and furniture (Didnt want to take shoes off.) The bathtub did not drain nor did the sink. Honestly for the $250 we paid for it... it sucked, but was better than sitting at the airport all night.

Front desk lady seemed to be in a really nasty mood. Breakfast lady was fantastic!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
hixdia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with us here at the Holiday Inn Express. Thank you for your feed back. It is very helpful to us to find ways to better ourselves. We really do appreciate your business. I have spoken with our maintenance crew and we are working on ways to resolve this issue. I will also be speaking with the front desk crew. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Got stuck in DEN overnight and booked this last minute. It was much nicer than I expected, modern room and comfortable bed. 10 minutes from Denver airport. They have a hot breakfast after 6:30am, unfortunately I had to leave before then so I did not get to try it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank busyDsweetness
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We stayed overnight at this hotel before flying out early the next morning from DIA. The room was comfortable and quiet, despite being right next to the elevator (room 424). The mattress gets an A+. Nice decor, either a new property or newly renovated. The room had a king sized bed, a desk, an upholstered chair, a small fridge, TV and dresser. Small room, but not cramped.

The bathroom was small but functional. There was no tub - just a strange walk in shower with a small lip on the floor. Easy to get the floor wet if you are not paying attention.

We did not have breakfast due to the hour of our departure - plus they charged extra for it, which seemed pretty crazy on top of a $199 room rate. The hotel is nice, but not THAT nice.

Shuttle functioned well, right on time and got us to the airport quickly at 4:30AM. I was surprised that the shuttle was almost empty (4 people in 16 seats), since I heard the front desk worker tell someone that the shuttle was full and then signed that person on the 5AM shuttle.

Wi-fi was free, fast and worked well, which was a bonus. You got a unique password when you checked in.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hixdia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great review. so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I apologize about not having breakfast out when you had to leave. We do offer complimentary breakfast. No additional charges. Hopefully we will have the chance to see you again and you'll be able to enjoy our great, free breakfast! Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

My husband and i would definitely recommend this Hotel. It was close to our Children and Grandchildren in Brighton, Co. and also fairly close to the Denver Airport. The beds were Good, the Breakfast Good and the Rooms Clean. Even though we were close to the pool area, it was very quiet! They encouraged us to bring our grandchildren over to swim, which of course made our hearts happy. All and all a very comfortable welcoming stay! Highly recommend staying here :)

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
hixdia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is so wonderful to hear you had a great stay, and were able to see your Grand kids, and utilize the pool! I hope that we will have a chance to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

A new hotel with one of the most wonderful beds I have enjoyed at a hotel! Especially for not a particularly high end one. It was very quiet for being near the airport, which was a pleasant surprise. The front desk personnel I experienced were competent, though not very friendly or welcoming.

Date of stay: April 2016
hixdia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! we are so happy to hear you were able to relax and enjoy your stay. I have addressed your greeting with the staff so we can continue to improve! please come see us again soon!