12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 311
PricelineUS$ 311
Hotels.comUS$ 311
FindHotelUS$ 311
LeMeridien.comUS$ 309
Orbitz.comUS$ 311
All reviews rooftop bar front desk range rover ac hotel convention center rooms are small beautiful hotel street mall business trip valet parking union station kristina sino lobby downtown spg marriott
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Kade, Mark and Marty made my stay at Le Meriden absolutely perfect. As soon as I arrived in my Uber, Mark came and opened the door for me and then proceeded to get all my bags from the trunk and put them on a luggage cart. He even brought them (and unloaded) to my room for me! They were so helpful and made sure that I was taken care of and happy with everything. This is exactly the kind of service I’ve wanted at a hotel but never received until now. Thanks y’all for making stay absolutely flawless and relaxing!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Niels Vuijsters, General Manager at Le Meridien Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Kade did a great job, was very nice and answered any questions I had with me not being from here it was very much appreciated. Valet service was great, made sure I knew where he would be parking my car.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

The rooms are very small. There is only one place to put a suitcase that won't impede walking around the room. There is on desk chair that if used, would make it hard to even walk around the bed. There is no privacy in the bathroom except for a sliding door that blocks the toilet. The sink is within 3 feet of the bed behind a freestanding wall panel. No mini refrigerator. We had to ask for extra pillows because there is no room in the small, exposed closet area to store them. Not that I ever really use the bathrobes but if we did, there was only one. Each time we tried to call the front desk, we would sit on hold for 5 minutes or more. We gave up and went down to the front desk to get what we needed. The breakfast was very expensive and of poor quality. An order of berries was $6 which worked out to be about $0.25 per berry. The egg sandwich which was advertised as a croissant came on a thick, tasteless english muffin in a container where the sandwich had basically fallen apart with egg yoke spilling out all over it. The bars in the hotel are clearly the hotspot for the millennial crowd which made it impossible to get a reservation to frequent their rooftop bar. No exceptions for hotel guests. It also made for a very loud, crowded lobby that essentially became the bar since everyone had taken over all of the seating with drinks in hand. I will give them a pass for being understaffed given the current environment.

Also, know that it is in a very dismal looking part of downtown Denver surrounded by tall, gray office buildings and hotels. It is 2 blocks from the 16st Mall which is not an area you should spend time in. Homelessness has increased a lot, especially in the evenings/nights.

The one saving grace is that it was clean.

Date of stay: April 2021

Hi TurkTraveler2016 - I will start at the end of your review and thank you for highlighting our cleanliness. From the rest of it, from what we can control it sounds like we have some opportunity in our food & beverage offerings. I am happy to share that since your visit we have opened our signature restaurant Corinne which will expand our offerings to our guests.

That being said, thank you for sharing feedback so that I can review processes and make for a better experience.

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

El Méridien was a wonderful place for our stay in Denver. The rooftop bar served great drinks and had a gorgeous view. Special shout-out to Olivia who made check in a breeze and gave us great recommendations for dinning near by.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ferg1895
Niels Vuijsters, General Manager at Le Meridien Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Hello Ferg1895 - thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience.
Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Kade and Jonas were amazing. Truly professional and wonderful to work with. Had an altercation with a now former employee but they made it right and truly lived up to the good name of their company. Even when we returned after the incident they were extremely apologetic and made sure to make us feel like what happened truly mattered. Thanks again guys!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kateclay6
Niels Vuijsters, General Manager at Le Meridien Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Thank you so much kateclay6 - we appreciate the recognition of our team members. I hope to welcome you back soon again!