“Sooo bad”

Quality Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Quality Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #311 of 3,432 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 45 - US$ 75
Description: Quality Italian is a modern take on the Italian-American steakhouse tradition. It references the flavors, style and tableside flair of this classic genre with unique design and food that appeals to today's diner. Through welcoming reclaimed wood doors, the warm, industrial interior has unique art features throughout and wine storage as a visual attribute to the space.
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

After much hype we celebrated our anniversary here and felt it was a overpriced Macaroni Grill only worse. The food was very subpar and the decor was so trite and chain restaurant like with walls of faux Italian family photos. The stoner architect decided it was cool to put the closest bathroom on the 7th floor of the building!???? A very overpriced disappointment.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the Halcyon a number of times...and have always had dinner at Quality Italian. This time we were at the rooftop bar, and our reservation time came up, so the 6 of us headed down. I had a full G&T...when we entered the restaurant, the first thing said to me was, "unless that is water you CANNOT bring that in.."... Essentially stating I would have to down the drink before being seated... Really??? You are associated with the hotel correct?? Nonetheless I was treated like a leper...

I did comply, so I wouldn't disrupt the evening for my friends, but my next stay will NOT include Quality Italian. No need to make hotel guests feel unwelcome...and quite honestly there are better places to dine in Cherry Creek.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have dined at Quality Italian and Quality Meat in New York. The Denver location defiantly lived up to the great reputation. From the food to the staff. The chicken parmesan always is great.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Met friends there.

Awesome ambiance. Started with a beautifully mixed “Old Bro”—there take on an Old Fashioned, but bitter heavy. Delicious.

The sommelier recommended a lovely Italian wine... and we started into the best Caesar salad of recent memory.

We ordered a steak, which was over done (not the restaurants fault, my friend ordered it that way) and still fantastic!

Now, the apex of the night was the corn Corene brûlée. Don’t miss it!

I thought the lemon cello was weak and watery, but the pistachio gelato made up for it.

Over all great night. And Steve was a delight!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently enjoyed a wonderful evening at Quality. We arrived early for our reservation so we had a drink at the bar. He had the Old Bro a bourbon drink and I had the Halcyon Spritz. It was a refreshing cocktail with Prosecco and fresh grapefruit. Perfect for a hot summer day!

Upon being seated Chris, our amazing server, introduced himself. He did a fantastic job!! He gave us time to review the menu and explained several of the entrees. He also discussed wines by the glass with us. We had to drive home and felt a bottle of wine was too much. I tried the Paul Hobbs “Crossbarn” Cab. It was ok but not quite bold enough for me.

While reviewing the menu, he brought a ton of hot delicious bread topped with herbs and served with olive oil. We noticed they had filet meatballs with the lasagna for two, so we asked if we could order them for an appetizer. He said absolutely!!! Omg!! They were delicious! The red sauce had a wonderful flavor and the hot bread was wonderful to sop up the last bit of sauce. For salads, Chris recommended we split the Caesar. Very fresh with large shavings of Parmesan. Just right for sharing! For entrees my husband had the porterhouse agnolotti and I had the veal piccata with pappardelle. Both delicious!!! My husband enjoyed gelato with an espresso after our lovely dinner.

Service is key in the restaurant business. Chris did an outstanding job! What an asset he is the Quality Italian. We will definitely be back!