All reviews moonlight diner tower road shuttle service an early flight rental car denver international airport next morning comfortable stay indoor pool free shuttle cookies complimentary breakfast other hotels great place to stay comfortable beds hot tub would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I was greeted as soon as I entered with a warm welcome and cookies. The front desk agents advised me what to expect as well as the amenities in the hotel. I was greeted with prompt shuttle service and suggestions for local attractions.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nicholas V, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a comment for our property! I am so happy to see you enjoyed the cookies and our amenities we have to offer here at the Hampton Inn DIA. We look forward to seeing you the next time your in Denver!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The rooms where very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was as usual good and plentiful. There shuttle service people where helpful and attentive. I find my self only staying at Hampton Inns because they are always good.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a comment for our property! I am so happy to see you were happy with our staff, breakfast, and our shuttle service! We look forward to seeing you the next time your in Denver!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We stayed at this hotel to be close by our son who lives in Commerce City. Our stay included the Thanksgiving holiday and was somewhat stressful due to medical issues our son was experiencing. The staff were exceptional in making us feel welcome and comfortable. There are swankier places to stay, but this hotel is an excellent value and the staff makes every effort to make your stay comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the comment for our hotel! I am happy to see we met your expectations but I am so sorry to hear about the medical issues with your son! We do offer discounted hospital rates should you come to visit your son while he is recovering. Please do not hesitate to contact me!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room, the comfortable beds, the choices of foods at breakfast, the nice staff who checked me in (as well as out), the friendliness of the shuttle driver and the location which is convenient to DIA. We stayed in the hotel for 1 night, left our car for 5 nights and took the shuttle both ways to the airport. I thought the price of the room including the parking was very reasonable. I'd definitely stay in this hotel again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nicholas V, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time completing a survey on Trip Advisor! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The room was very dated. It just felt old. The bed and pillows were not comfortable at all and the walls were thin so we could hear everything. We stayed here because of an early flight and thanks to the bed, pillows, and thin walls we got no sleep before the flight. Again, way below what I would expect from a Hilton.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Andrew,

I am very sorry to hear your stay was not comfortable especially before your flight out of Denver! We at Hampton Inn by Hilton stand by our 100% satisfaction. Could you please reach out to me so I can make things right?

Nicholas Villegas