Ramada Denver Midtown
  • Breakfast included
US$ 207
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 149
  • Restaurant
US$ 184
US$ 151
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2012

All the previous posts scared me, but on my Wednesday night stay I had a nice time in the room and found no problems. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful, the hand towels in my bathroom were folded in a shape of a sea shell, which gave me confidence that someone cared about cleaning the bathroom, the bed sheets were properly folded and there were more enough pillows to make me comfortable. Our room #324 was located in the main building overlooking the south Denver skyline. The elevator and entering the room had a funky smell, but it wasn’t unpleasant, but would suggest bring your own air fresher. I’m looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I actually had a great experience here... It was late, this was the third hotel I tried to get a room at... I got an excellent rate after I told the super friendly lady at the front desk my story, I was given a couple menus of local restaurants that delivered to the hotel, and I was on my way...

I was in the main part of the hotel, I did notice the back section (where I parked my truck) had some icy areas that should have been salted... I got to my room and tried out the bed right away, OMG it was extra comfortable, and 5 pillows!!!

My room 316... (that's three one six for the folks at the Chinese Restaurant who wrote my room number down wrong... you can read my review on Sidewok Cafe) was clean and I had no issues... Sure maybe an upgrade of the decor is in order, but I got a great night sleep, and woke up just as the sun was about to rise over the City... Wow what a great view I had... I'll add a picture, hopefully tripadvisor will allow it.

I would saty here again, ample parking for trucks, close by the Interstate, and there is free breakfast (which I didn't have since I'm not really a breakfast person).

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the main section of the Hotel, I was in 316 and it was just fine.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Avistow
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The worst motel I have ever seen and I have been to some really bad ones when I was younger. Unbelievably terrible in every way. Ramada is damaging is brand in a very serious way. Looks like nothing has been changed in this dunp since 1970. It smells terrible. The room had no bolt. The chain was broken in half. The rear sliding glass door can be removed from it's tracks. Anyone can enter the room at any time from either side. The 70s wallpaper was pealing from the walls. The drapes did not cover the glass. I did not even bother to look at the bathroom before I called the booking company and insisted on changing hotels. Even though I had driven 28 hours strait I would not stay there for one hour. I was so tired I would have stayed just about anywhere but not here. It is the worst of the worst. Can't believe Ramada would put it's name on this place since they do have some very nice hotels. It was shocking.

Room Tip: I used to think that Ramada was a reliealbe name. I am even a member of their rewards program because I like them. Now I wont book them anymore. There's no telling if there are any other Ramadas like this. i wish I had taken pictures to show you.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank James D
Reviewed 4 January 2012

we just stayed at Ramada inn thinking Ramada inn's were nice but not this one,my entire family got bed bugs why we were there for 4 days,the room smelled like smoke really bad,the smoke alarm was hanging down out of the ceiling, the way the hotel operates the shuttle just sucks,the phone in your room rings all hours of the night,we would get back to our room after going to a event and our key would not work so always had to go back down to the desk. the pictures online of this hotel look nice but it is for sure not a nice place.

Room Tip: check for bed bugs with a hair dryer
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I usually have decent experiences at Ramada brand hotels. This was not. For the most part the staff was kind but the room was dingy, smelled of smoke, and was missing parts of the coffee pot. Good location but the room left me feeling dirty and fearful of what I might be bringing home with me.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family