Ramada by Wyndham Denver Midtown
US$ 126
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

US$ 174
US$ 150
QualityInn
US$ 167
US$ 155
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

US$ 113
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 203
US$ 184
Westin.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 250/night.

US$ 166
US$ 149
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 96
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 115
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 147
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 273/night.

US$ 149
US$ 119
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I actually had a great experience here... It was late, this was the third hotel I tried to get a room at... I got an excellent rate after I told the super friendly lady at the front desk my story, I was given a couple menus of local restaurants that delivered to the hotel, and I was on my way...

I was in the main part of the hotel, I did notice the back section (where I parked my truck) had some icy areas that should have been salted... I got to my room and tried out the bed right away, OMG it was extra comfortable, and 5 pillows!!!

My room 316... (that's three one six for the folks at the Chinese Restaurant who wrote my room number down wrong... you can read my review on Sidewok Cafe) was clean and I had no issues... Sure maybe an upgrade of the decor is in order, but I got a great night sleep, and woke up just as the sun was about to rise over the City... Wow what a great view I had... I'll add a picture, hopefully tripadvisor will allow it.

I would saty here again, ample parking for trucks, close by the Interstate, and there is free breakfast (which I didn't have since I'm not really a breakfast person).

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the main section of the Hotel, I was in 316 and it was just fine.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Avistow
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The worst motel I have ever seen and I have been to some really bad ones when I was younger. Unbelievably terrible in every way. Ramada is damaging is brand in a very serious way. Looks like nothing has been changed in this dunp since 1970. It smells terrible. The room had no bolt. The chain was broken in half. The rear sliding glass door can be removed from it's tracks. Anyone can enter the room at any time from either side. The 70s wallpaper was pealing from the walls. The drapes did not cover the glass. I did not even bother to look at the bathroom before I called the booking company and insisted on changing hotels. Even though I had driven 28 hours strait I would not stay there for one hour. I was so tired I would have stayed just about anywhere but not here. It is the worst of the worst. Can't believe Ramada would put it's name on this place since they do have some very nice hotels. It was shocking.

Room Tip: I used to think that Ramada was a reliealbe name. I am even a member of their rewards program because I like them. Now I wont book them anymore. There's no telling if there are any other Ramadas like this. i wish I had taken pictures to show you.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank James D
Reviewed 4 January 2012

we just stayed at Ramada inn thinking Ramada inn's were nice but not this one,my entire family got bed bugs why we were there for 4 days,the room smelled like smoke really bad,the smoke alarm was hanging down out of the ceiling, the way the hotel operates the shuttle just sucks,the phone in your room rings all hours of the night,we would get back to our room after going to a event and our key would not work so always had to go back down to the desk. the pictures online of this hotel look nice but it is for sure not a nice place.

Room Tip: check for bed bugs with a hair dryer
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I usually have decent experiences at Ramada brand hotels. This was not. For the most part the staff was kind but the room was dingy, smelled of smoke, and was missing parts of the coffee pot. Good location but the room left me feeling dirty and fearful of what I might be bringing home with me.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2011

My wife and I stayed here while visiting the city for Red Sox-Rockies games back in June 2010. The best things were the price and the location close to downtown. We walked to Elitch Gardens, which is right across the river. As far as getting downtown, there is a shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius. If you are doing the nightlife thing downtown, it is a relatively inexpensive (less than $10) cab ride back. There is also a pretty good breakfast buffet here, too. Free, though tips are encouraged. As far as a downside, the hotel was a little rundown at this point and there was a somewhat sketchy Knights Inn almost attached to the property, but we had no issues. Also, the wireless internet signal was very weak in our room. It was hit or miss most of the time we were there.

Room Tip: Try to stay in the main building if you need wireless internet access. It was very weak the further you got away from the lobby.
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple