“Char that ribeye, Baby”
Review of 3 Forks

3 Forks
Ranked #864 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 100
Description: III Forks Steakhouse embodies the great American steakhouse. Discover the finest USDA Prime steak, ocean-fresh seafood and lobster prepared to perfection.
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Oh holy cow. If you don't order a chatted medium rare boneless 22 oz ribeye from this restaurant you have not lived. Trust me it is the best steak I've tasted. And I've tasted many fine steaks. I was completely jealous of that ribeye - I had the fillet, which was also excellent, but I truly coveted my date's steak.
The wedge salad and asparagus also tasted great. Our waiter, Donald, was very attentive. Two amazing additions: when your meal arrives out pops a white tuxedo jacket-wearing guy who offers you fresh beefsteak tomato slices and scallions to accompany your meal. Second: we were treated to a chef-made Irish cream TO DIE FOR.
I was thrilled to find this restaurant (not even in town for a year) and am definitely returning.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Our waiter Todd was excellent and GM Sarah made sure meal was great. Our steaks and rest of food were delicious.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We liked the food...we particularly enjoyed the lobster bisque. There was plenty of lobster and lots of taste. Of course, the signature Three Forks salad was a must and delicious! Our waiter, Joseph, was completely over the top. Joseph really made us feel really special especially for our friend's birthday. We do plan to return, especially if we continue to get the same service that Joseph provided tonight!

1  Thank David C
3forksdenver, Manager at 3 Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Hello David,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience at III Forks Denver! It's wonderful to know you enjoyed Joseph! I will certainly share your experience to him, he will love to here this! Nevertheless, when you make a reservation via phone I will make sure you get Joseph if he works that evening!

Cheers! We can't wait to have you back!

III Forks Denver Management Team

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We had reserved a board room for a business meeting followed by a holiday dinner. We were a group of 16. The service was outstanding. This is a steakhouse that features PRIME USDA beef. The filet was amazing in flavor and tenderness. Everyone in our group were very pleased with their menu choices. It is a bit pricey but the food and service makes it worthwhile. They have valet service for parking but not until 5:30pm. It is in downtown and there are parking meters with 2 hour limits and also a public parking garage just around the corner for $2.00 per hour.

1  Thank Dale R
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Best filet in recent memory! I highly recommend the Oscar topping! Service was awesome and the GM, Sarah, was very attentive to my experience. Highly recommended if you are looking for an 'over the top' dining experience :-)

1  Thank Dirk H

Been to 3 Forks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK